What's gona happen now?

When the drama finally calmed down, the accounts of the cyberbullies were frozen and they had been banned. They faced a lot of back lash from their peers.

Emma was given a record of being a cyberbully, was suspended from school for 6 weeks, and her parent's punishment was that she had been cut off, meaning no new clothes. She was given a new phone that could only make basic calls to a few preprogramed numbers.

Zuri was furious with Emma, refusing to her at all. Christina Ross was staying home with her kids for a bit longer. Zuri and the boys were thrilled to get to spend time with their mother. While Jessie was extremely worried about her job.

Maya was in huge trouble with her Mom. Katy was so disappointed in Maya, she had cried and the last understandable words Maya heard were "Baby girl, what have you become?" There had been a massive fight between them that ended with Maya being grounded for the rest of summer. She accompanied her mother to work and was forbidden to see Riley or any of the Matthews family.

Cory had officially left Topanga, taking Auggie out of the toxic environment his wife had created. The anger he felt when she refused to punish Riley grew when he tried to explain that Riley needed to face consequences for her actions, only to have her argue that Riley had been "defending herself." Topanga was threatening to sue the social media platform that the cyberbullying had occurred on. Not willing to go up against Topanga Matthews who, for all her faults, was a brilliant lawyer, the platform reactivated Riley's account. That was the last straw for Cory.

Riley was in her room when she heard her dad leave. Her Mom was screaming for him to come back. She was angry and hurt, only her Mom was on her side.

Topanga was in tears as she tried calling Cory again. But all she got was his voice mail. She knew if she could just talk to her husband she could make him understand that she was right, the Prescott girl had hurt Riley and her daughter was just defending herself.

Cory drove to one place he knew would be safe for him and his son. He planned to stay with his parents for the rest of the summer. Once Auggie was asleep in the car, Cory made the decision to call Shawn and apologize for everything. The two old friends talked and made plans to meet in person and talk more.

Massey and Lucas looked at each other, thinking about what would happen when schools started again. They didn't have a plan yet, but they knew one thing, they would not let Riley and Maya break them up.

Summer ends and school starts

"Okay, class," Cory stood at the front of his class, looking out at his students "I hope you all had a great summer, but now it's time to..."
He was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Yes?" He opened the door to find a short boy with dark hair and a bright smile standing there, looking slightly nervous.

"Sorry, this is Mr. Matthews class, yes?"

"Yes, and you must be—"

"I am Ravi Ross." The new kid introduced himself "My grades are A A A A+ and A." He smiled proudly.

"Smart kid?" Cory held back a chuckle.

"Yes, sir." Ravi nodded enthusiastically.

"Hey, Ravi, over here man." Shane waved to Ravi, pointing to an open chair next to him.

"Hey, Shane, nice to see you." Ravi greeted Shane cheerfully and quickly dropped his bag next to the chair.

The two boys did a cool hand shake that ended in a bro hug as they clapped each other on the back.
"Okay, now then..." Cory tried to continue but was interrupted by another knock.

This time the door swung open before Cory could answer, revealing a handsome African American boy.

"What's up? My name's Zay. My grades are D D D D D D F." Zay joked.

"Hello, Zay." Cory shook Zay's hand and pointed to another available seat "Why don't you take a seat and we can start class."

"Actually, Mr. Teach, I'm waiting for a better reaction from a couple of people." Zay laughed.

"Zay, what are you doing here?!" Massey was trying to frown, but her eyes glittered making it clear she wasn't really mad.

"Well, sugar, I'm going to this school now. But more importantly, where's my hug?" Massey got up, walked over to him, and smacked him over the head.

"Yeah I deserve that." Zay rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Hey, man." Lucas stood up, Zay was visibly a little nervous until "No calling ahead? Just like old times." Lucas joked and Zay relaxed.

Riley felt jealously rise up in her chest when she saw two new kids ignore her for Massey.

She stepped up to them "Hi, I'm Riley. We are going to be great friends." She flashed Ravi and Zay a blinding smile.

Ravi shook his head "Yeah, no. Sorry, I don't like you."

"Nope, not interested." Zay agreed.

Riley gaped like a fish.

Maya stood up "Hey! She said you're her friend! What's wrong with that? She's not good enough for you? And why are you so familiar with Lucas? If you know him you should like Riley."

Ravi and Zane looked at each other and answered in unison "We don't want your drama."

"And I've known both Lucas and Massey since we were kids." Zay shook his head "Just because we haven't talked for a while, doesn't mean I don't know what you did to the girl I consider my sister."

Class's jaws dropped before they started to applaud the two new kids for standing their ground against Riley and Maya.

Cory desperately tried to regain control of his students "Okay, class. Okay, let's start class now. Al washes his car in six minutes—"

"What's he doing? He's not a math teacher." Farkle complained.

"Farkle, chill okay? Just chill."

In the parking lot, washing the cars to see the secret

Riley tried to talk to her Dad but he just looked at her and said "Not now, Miss Matthews."

Riley had tears in her eyes. She felt betrayed and in her anger and fury she marched up to Massey, ready to confront the girl.

I'm going to stop it there. Ha ha! I wonder what will happen? Thanks to my amazing editor Trelhu60962 check out book Trelhu60962 done it's amazing girl meets world book too