Peek in the past

Walking down the hall was the Darren Prescott, and he was on a mission. To avenge the hurt and humiliation of his godson Shane. He was so mad about how low Cory has sunk to please and protect his daughter and her friend. He let them get away with so much because of his wife, Topanga.

Darren remembered a time when his sister and Cory were dating and engaged to be married. But Topanga had ruined it by crashing the rehearsal and telling Cory she was pregnant with his child.

This broke his sister's heart big time and she had marched up to Topanga and slapped her.

Mr. Mathews, Alan, and his wife, Amy, had yelled at his sister for slapping that, that... He cited that day as the day she had broken. She had collapsed and had been rushed to the hospital. She was okay now, thank heavens, but she had pulled away from him and married...Now he never saw her.

And while he loves her, she's had a son.

Flash back

There was a heavy rain storm. Jessie was asleep when there was a loud bang on the door.

"Coming, coming!" Darren opened the door "What in Sam Hill...? Laura..." He whispered.

She looked down and tiredly, she shoved the baby into his arms.

"Don't worry, I'm not staying. Keep the brat. I don't want him. I'm so mad at Shawn." Laura mumbled.

Shawn hunter was the man Laura went with, the man she had loved.

"His name's Shane Hunter."

"What the? Laura, wait, don't walk away from him." Darren argued.

"No, he cheated on me...he, look I'm not a good mom. I've...stolen him form Shawn and Tiana." Laura looked down ashamed "I was so mad and hurt."

"You what?! Laura, I'm sorry but I have to call the police." Darren cried.

With that she ran into the night

"Dad, who's this?" Massey asked sleepily, coming into the room.

"Massey, hon, hold your cousin Shane please." Darren passed his younger daughter the baby.

Then he hurried to ring the police and told them what happen. Then he called Shawn.

"Hey, man, you okay?"

"No, someone took my son from the hospital. It's been 5 weeks, Darren." Shawn sounded exhausted and half-dead.

'She had him that long? Laura, why? What have you done?' Darren thought.

"He's here." Darren told the panicking man "My sister took him, she just banged on my door. She was distressed and she thought Shane was hers."

"Oh man...Cory doesn't get it. Does he even understand what he's done? Topanga was never pregnant, and now this..."

"Give him time. I have Shane and he's safely sleeping next to Massey right now." Darren assured Shawn.

"Thank heaven, I'll be over in 3 days." Shawn sighed, sonding as if the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders.

"I'm worried, I already let the police know. She needs help." Darren said sadly.

End flash back

Darren thought back on this and smiled. It had brought him and Shawn closer and Massey had gotten a brother figure.

Jessie opened her mouth angrily.

Shane cried "Tell him the truth. He wasn't mad. He saw how I gained a sister and an uncle."

Shane saw them come down the hall and gave Darren a bro hug.

"Hey, kiddo, you doing okay?" Darren asked.

"Yeah, I'm just worried about the meeting." Shane mumbled.

"So are we." Darren reassured Shane

"Hey, bro, another thing, Riley said something to me yesterday." Shane warned.

"About the day my Dad saved you?" Massey asked worriedly.

"Yes, we clicked so well and were lucky to be brought up together."

Lucas stood back, happy that they've remembered the sibling bond they'd had, even with all the bitter sweet and traumatic stuff happening brought it back In good way.

Shawn was talking to Darren "Wow, how is your sister?"

"We haven't spoken in years. The last I heard she in a hospital. She got put there because she's a danger to herself and others." Darren sighed.

"Man, that's harsh. If Topanga had never done that..." Shawn said angrily.

"I don't blame her. I blame Cory more. He was just using my sister."

"Gentlemen, the headmaster will see you all now." The secretary called.

And a big thanks to my editor Trelhu60962
Next one be three weeks ok enjoy 😉