Girl meets trouble

After class Massey was crying in Lucas' arms, she was humiliated. Shane was so angry, he was on the phone with his Dad, telling him what Maya said.

"I'm sorry that happened, son. I don't know what's going on with her or Riley. They've always iced you out and Corey never sees it, but Topanga does. I've told her what's happened, we'll have a family meeting later on everything that happened in class." Shawn said over the phone to his son.

"Yeah, Dad, it was wrong. Riley wanted poor Massey out of the class but wanted Lucas to stay. I think, in her mind, Massey is a bad person in her world. It's not right, Dad, at all. Cory did nothing but send Maya to the office." Shane protested.

"Hey, Farkle." Lucas said as he saw the boy come over.

"I've never seen them like that..." Farkle murmured "I've seen them like that to Shane from time to time. Riley had a crush on him but he turned her down, well.... he told her he liked a guy and she lost it. Maya was disgusted by how much he hurt Riley."

"There's no excuse treat him that way! How they get away with it for so long?" Lucas asked angrily.

"'Cause it's Riley, it's what she does. Crying makes her look like bambi and her Uncle is the head of the school board." Farkle explained.

"Great, I have connections too, but I don't want to use them just yet." Massey sighed.

"True, Massey we could always call...." Lucas thought for a moment "Hey, how about my Uncle Buck? He's the head of the school committee."

"No, not the right district." Massey pointed out "We need someone..."

"Wait! What about my Uncle Jason? Well, if he's not busy." Lucas suggested.

"Wait, is that the trial guy? I've heard of him. He's amazing. Topanga lost to him." Farkle exclaimed.

"Yep" Massey nodded.

"Massey, let's wait to bring in the big guns, okay?"

"Fine. Is Shane okay? He's been talking to his Dad for a long time." Massey asked.

"Yes, he and his dad are close, so is his Mom. She runs the best hangout spot, Tiana Place. It's so cool. Maya's mad 'cause Tiana won't hire her Mom." Farkle smiled faintly.

"Wow, she has problems." Lucas muttered "But it's still no reason to bully."

"True. Hey come back to my place." Massey turned to Farkle and Shane "You too."

"Yes, that'd be amazing." Farkle agreed.

"Can I come too?" Riley had over heard and she had begun forming a plan in her mind, she thought maybe she could work her way into the group.

Maybe with Maya's help too, since Maya was sent home Riley thought reaching out to the new kid, Lucas, would be great way to say she was sorry.

"Excuse me, but one, it's rude to invite your self. Two, I don't even remember saying your name." Massey frowned.

Riley quivered, she don't have to be so mean "I wanted to ask if you all wanted to come."

She smirked, noticing the small crowd and trying make Massey look like the monster.

Massey was angry too when she notice the crowed of people around them whisper "Wow, why is she so mean to Riley? She's so sweet, all she wanted was to invite them."

Lucas lost his temper and shouted "Okay, Riley, I don't like you. I'm dating Massey. You were mean to her in class and your friend bullied her, she called her a nobody. Now for no reason, you're trying to make her into a monster!"

"RILEY MATTHEWS!" Shane shouted "I've had it! I'm tired of you doing this to me. Last year you tried to make me the monster, not you. You thought I was sick or wrong for not liking. You liked someone else and told my secret to the whole school! How you got away with that is beyond me and I won't let you get away with it again, no way!"

"She did what? Girl what is wrong with you?" Whispers were starting now "Wow, I knew Maya was bad, but I thought she was sweet."

Leaving

Mr. Mathews heard the whole thing and was mad at his daughter. He didn't know what was going on with her.

He shouted "Riley Mathews, come here right now, you're going to the office to get punished." He turned to Shane "Shane, I'm so sorry about this, kiddo. Maya, you too, I know you here."

Maya came out from around the corner, her phone out ready with a post that said "Fight by Lockers, Massey Monsters Out!"
Mr. Matthews saw the phone and what she was about to post.

His face was red with anger at Maya and shot a cold look at Riley "Both of you, office now, right now. Hart, your phone. Hand it over, now."

He snatched it away and Riley, with her head down low, and Maya was mad that her plan had failed. She wanted people to like Riley again and hate Massey so much. She had to leave the school and get to know Lucas, she wanted Riley to be happy, not this witch.

"Now, girls." Mr. Matthews began.

"So sorry." Massey glares at the teacher, so do the boys "Don't worry, my Dad is on his way."

"WERE ARE THOSES BRATS!" Massey's Dad's voice echoed down the hallway.

"Yikes, Dad's here and he's in military mode too." Massey winced.

Yikes, what was Maya's real plan? What will happen next on Massey Meets World?

Big massive thanks you my co editor Trelhu60962
Leave comments below ok thanks