Meeting new friend

Massey ran. She was so angry, not at the new kid but at Jessie and how she was treating him. Urgh! She's supposed to be a nanny! Massey remembered the fight she had with Jessie, the sting from the slap, and how funny Darla Mason had stuck up for Massey when Jessie was being mean and going too far. She was the sister she wished she had, Jessie did not ruin Dad's chance of happiness at the wedding. She had loved the idea getting a Mom, but no Jessie had to cause massive drama and make their Dad choose between her and them.

"Hey, Massey, are you okay?" Ravi asked, catching up with her.

"Yeah, Ravi, I, well, no. Seeing her brought up a lot bad memories. I was hoping not to see her so soon. And now that she knows we're here she's gonna march to see Dad." Massey sighed.

"Why would she do that?"

"'Cause we're here on her 'turf'" Massey made air quotes "She's a bit selfish and a huge drama queen."

"Yeah, I noticed that." Ravi nodded.

"Massey, please don't run off!" Shane joined them, panting "I just told Jessie off."

"Shane, you know she hates you! Now you've made it worse!" Massey's phone rang "Sorry, it's Lucas, I'll be right back." She answered the phone "Hey, western, how's it going?"

"Bad, urgh, Riley's back in class." Lucas groaned "I don't know how she's done that but so is Maya, they didn't even notice you were gone."

"My Dad is gonna blow his top now, have they--?"

"No they won't dare. The whole class glares at them, even they know we're dating. There's a rumor about us going around too."

"About me?" Massey asked nervously.

"No, it's about Maya being a bully." Lucas assured her.

"Wow, we ruined her rep now. How is she in class?" Massey questioned.

"Mr. Mathews isn't here yet." Lucas paused "Wait, I've got to go, he's coming in."

"Great." Massey shakes her head walks back to Shane and Ravi "They got away with it again it looks like, sorry, Shane."

"Not for long. I told my Dad." Shane grinned "Sorry, I had to listen, you looked upset and ready to bolt."

"Thanks, that's okay, hey Ravi." Massey nodded.

"I told him what's going on."

"That's awful. I low-key hate people like that. Do you want to come back to my place?" Ravi offered.

"Sure," Massey shrugged "We just need to get Lucas from school and let my Dad know."

"Jessie won't bother us, but I warn you Emma likes you guys." Ravi warned.

"She better back off from mine." Massey laughed.

"She will, don't worry, she's not that shallow."

"Sorry, man, but I don't swing that way." Shane said with a blush "I'm gay. I've had a hard time since, urgh, my godsister spilled my secret after tuning her down."

"I hate how she got away with that." Massey growled.

"Cory and Shawn are not as close as they used to be. Cory's daughter Riley is a selfish brat. Tiana, my Mom, won't let them in her cafe at all, they're bared and banned for life." Shane explained angrily.

Ravi listened, he was mad at the two girls getting away with bullying. He going to ask to go to their school and see how it works, but he felt like things are unfair and he wants to try and help his new friends.

"Come on, let's go get Lucas, then we can go to your place and hang out. We can say hello but we are going to hang out with you, okay?"

"Wow, thanks! Mr. Kipling will be happy have some new friends." Ravi grinned.

"I'm so excited to meet him." Shane smiled.

"Boys and their pets." Massey laughed with a smile (Jessie get ready for your perfect world to come crashing down thought Massey)

Hey Jessie! Hey Jessie!

"Dad, how could you not--!" Jessie ranted.

"Don't you take that tone with me, young lady! I am the adult and you are so disrespectful and I'm so disappointed to have you as a daughter. You're a nanny, you never call, and when you come home you cost me my happiness with someone I loved and Massey was happy to have a Mom again and a sister who is proud of her!" Mr. Prescott yelled.

"Ugh, Darla? She pushed me down!" Jessie protested.

"Don't. You tried to push Massey down first. Why do you hate her? She looked up to you, but not anymore. You've lost the amazing experience of being an older sister!"

"But, Dad!" Jessie said weakly "What are you saying?"

"Until you change or you work out your jealousy, you're not allowed near me or our home at all." He hung up.

Jessie was shocked. Her Dad was in New York along with her sister...from the looks of it, Shane was right. She was a jerk and selfish. She was to proud to change, she would show her Dad, she will be a star, much better than a lame song writer like Massey.

Emma heard everything and was upset at her nanny, now she knew both sides of the story, but decided to leave it for now.

Zuri was shocked. She thought nothing of it though. She knew siblings would fight.

Luke felt bad about he treated Ravi. He vowed to change and help his brother. He does not want to end up like Jessie. The kids nod at each other and agree to keep it to themselves.

"Hey, Bertrum." Ravi greeted as he came into the kitchen.

"Hey, Ravi, who's this?"

"These are my new friends!" Ravi's smile was so big it seemed to light up the room.

Bertrum was shocked but happy to see Ravi had made some friends.

"Hello, I'm Lucas Friar, sir." Lucas held out his hand.

"Shane Hunter, nice to meet you."

"Massey, Massey Prescott."

Bertrum dropped the pan, shocked.

Now the Ross's are here! What will happen next on Girl Meets World and Hey Hey Jessie?

Massive thank you to my amazing editor Trelhu60926
Please review and vote let me know what you think start following episode from girl meets crazy hat take me a while work out the episode and when Ravi join when Zay does his mom or dad help him change school yea Ravi coming same time as Zay not giving anything else away next time on Massey meets world and hey jessi