Secrets reveled

Everyone's head turned to the door to see a very angry looking Topanga Mathews, upset that she was kept out of the meeting involving her daughter and husband.

"Mrs. Mathews!" The Principal stood up, surprised "Urm, what can I do for you?"

Lucas snuck in behind the furious lawyer and shot Massey his trademark "I'm up to something" smirk.

Massey leaned toward him and whispered "Lucas, who did you just call?"

"I called our lawyer too." Lucas grinned.

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?" Massey asked happily.

"Not nearly enough." Lucas teased.

Riley's eyes landed on the couple and could see Massey and Lucas smiling at each other. Anger and jealousy boiled inside her and made her glare at the two happy Texans.

"Stop! Hold everything!" The Prescott lawyer made his grand entrance.

"Who are you?" Topanga sneered.

"I am Benny Calone." Topanga's face turned red when Benny introduced himself "I'm the Prescott family lawyer from Bull law firm."

"What?" Topanga yelled "I thought this was a social matter. Why do we need--?"

Darren couldn't contain his rage for a moment longer "Do you really want to known how about your daughter has been bulling and causing Shane, my godson, a year of torment for being gay?!" He exploded.

Riley was white as a sheet. She had thought only Massey would be a problem, but damn! She'd forgotten about her cousin. She had liked him, and when he turned her down she had been heartbroken. Maya had found out the reason why and had told Riley that she thought it was wrong. Riley had followed Maya's advice and was rude and cruel to Shane.

Raised voices pulled Riley from her thoughts. Topanga was yelling at Darren, who was screaming back, and Benny Calone, who was cool as a cucumber, Cory was trying to calm his wife, Katy was scolding Maya,

The argument was brought to an end by a sharp, shrill whistle.

"Hey!" Shawn shouted when everyone's attention was on him "Okay, Topanga, why are you so mad?"

"You lied who Tiana was, that's why!" Topanga's said furiously.

"Dad?" Shane asked nervousness creeping into his voice "What's going on? What is she talking about?"

Shawn turned to his child "I'll tell you later, son, I promise. I'm sorry, but I'm taking my son out of this toxic meeting." He steered Shane out but stopped in front of his old best friend "I'm so disappointed in you Cory!"

Shawn and Shane left the office, Shane waving a tentative goodbye to Massey and Lucas.

"What was that all about?" Darren asked "How did Shawn lie?"

Without a word, Topanga took out a picture and slammed it on the desk. Darren quickly picked it up and scanned it.

"This is so obviously fake." He scoffed "You really believe this picture?"

Massey peeked over his shoulder and saw the clearly doctored photo was of Shawn kissing another woman. Rage built in Massey's chest and she rushed forward.

A slap was heard around the room, drawing everyone's eyes to Massey and Maya. Maya was holding her cheek in shock.

"How dare you, Maya?" Massey screamed "I hope you know that you've lost any hope of us being friends. I felt bad for you because of Riley and I see how she treats you. But now I see you're both toxic people, who are willing to destroy a loving, happy family just to get what you want!" Tears streamed down Massey's cheeks.

The room went still at her words.

"And you!" Massey rounded on Riley "I have no words for someone as sick and twisted as you! Lucas and I are not breaking up and what you've been calling me and my cousin is sick! Just sick!"

Massey broke down, the fear of what could happen to Shane and the reality of the situation crushing her.

Cold glares sent shivers down Maya spine as she glanced at her mom. Her mother's stony, furious face told her that her plan had backfired. Maybe trying to break up a marriage wasn't her best idea.

"Maya Penelope Hart, I am so so ashamed of you." Katy's voice was low and sad "What you did to that poor boy, and trying break a family up with that picture? You had better hope the Hunters stay together. I'm going to tell them that you faked the photo. And you're grounded all summer."

Riley was shocked at the severity of the punishment "But—" She tried to protest.

"Don't you start, Riley." Cory sighed "You are in trouble too. Shawn was my best friend. And you may have ruined that forever. I'm so disappointed in you, Riley, I can't even look at you. You're going to your grandparents this summer and you're grounded too."

Topanga was stunned and sickened by the acts of her daughter and the girl she loved like a daughter. Finally her knees gave out and she fell into a chair.

"Girls, you are both suspend as of today. We will work out the rest of your punishment later. For now, neither of you will be back until next year and, when you do return, you will have detention every weekend for 7 weeks." The Principal declared.

"I think that's fair." Darren Prescott agreed "But I want a statement made saying that if they try a stunt like this again, there will be a much bigger punishment."

"Of course." The Principal agreed quickly.

Katy pulled Maya out the office, stony face, gripping her daughter's arm tightly. Riley was pulled out by Cory but he never said a word.

"Daddy?" Riley made her eyes wide and full of tears.

Topanga rubbed her temples "Riley, leave your dad alone. You've hurt him enough."

Lucas and Massey were left in the office, shocked.

"Well, we have 4 weeks without them." Said Lucas, trying to lighten the hard look on his girlfriend's face.

But Massey's expression remained downcast "Poor Shane and Tiana. How did they get that photo? Is it true?"

"Massey, that photo was fake. Okay. Shawn was with us that day. Look the date and time was on the photo." Darren tried to reassure his daughter.

"I know, but Tiana secret is out." Massey sighed.

"What secret?"

"We found Shane birth certificate." Massey pulled the piece of paper out of her pocket and showed it to her dad.

Written on the crinkled paper was:

Father: Shawn Hunter
Mother: (Laura Prescott) Tiana Hunter

"Laura is Tiana's true name?!! But how--?" Darren gasped.

"I don't know, dad." Massey sighed "I just, I don't know."

Yikes what happen? Up next is summer break! Get ready for some Jessie adventures guys and Ravi and Zay are on the way!
Bet you did not see that coming he he massive thanks to my editor do an amazing job Trelhu60962