Going Home.

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this for a while. School has taken over my life. Anyways. PART 6 UP

**Ibukis POV**

I overhear what Hiyoko says and slam and note on her desk, causing the room to shake. Everyone jumps slightly, including Chisa. Chisa gets an uncomfortable look on her face and goes to adjust her apron. 

"Well, class," Chisa says, groaning in-between a sigh, "Who else wants to go?" I death-glared Hiyoko while the rest of the class presented.  

                                                    The bell rung.

I got up and tapped Mikan's shoulder. She quickly looks back at me with a confused look on her face, but soon after warms up and shows a small smirk. "Hey, Mikan," I shout, making a crouching position. "Do you want to go get pizza with me tonight?" She turns around, her hair whipping around both her sides. "Oh, yeah... u-uhm, sure!" She smiled, clutching her backpack for what seemed like support. I turned my head slightly, confused as to why she was doing that. Oh its probably nothing, stop being so dumb. 

We walked out of the classroom together, walking to TeruTeru's pizza shop. Him and his mother own it, but because of her age, she needs some assistance in the kitchen. We open the wood doors, and are greeted with the fresh scent of pizza and fries. "Mmmm!" Mikan says, putting her bag down. I notice something fallout of it, but I don't question anything.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! ILL MAKe IT UP TO YOU ALL