Sorry. What's your name again?

~*Ibuki POV*~

Earlier this morning, a girl by the name of Mikan Tsumiki ran into our classroom. She seemed pretty timid and scared. She also looked as if she was in pain from an injury. I wanted to get up and introduce myself and help her. I looked back to the front of the classroom as I heard my name get called. I raised my hand after Miss Yukizome was finished calling everyone's names. "Yes, Miss Mioda?" Miss Yukizome asked. "What is this project due and, is this an 'at-home-in school' project?" I pulled my hair back into one, long, loose ponytail. "Yes, yes it is. You and your partner have time in class and at home to get this done by Friday." I nodded my head and smiled.

{Time skip}

The bell rang and we finally all walked out of our 8th-period class. I saw Mikan just a few people over, getting trampled by Hiyoko. I ran over. "Hiyoko! What's wrong with you?" I yelled. "Look at her. She's an actual piece of garbage. A loser!" Hiyoko stated in a brat-like fashion. I wasn't surprised.. Hiyoko was a short, 4'11, 16-year-old girl. (I'll be making heights, except for the taller people, up) She was one of the girls who looked like a 3rd-grader because of her attitude. Eventually, after some talking and persuading, I convinced Hiyoko to leave Mikan alone. "Sorry about her. She can't control her emotions when she gets upset." Mikan was trembling, still sitting on the ground. I reached out my hand to help her up..though, she hesitated as if no one had helped her before. "I-I'm sorry..I-.." Mikan got up quickly, grabbing her stuff and running down the western hallway. Towards the nurse's office. Maybe she had gotten sick or injured? I decided to follow her and see what was going on. She stumbled many times before finally getting to the doorway and walking in. [???] "Here, take this bag and your official outfit. You'll have a few patients tomorrow from what I've heard." I then heard Mikan's voice. "Mh. Okay! Thank you for this- AH!" There was then a loud crash and light crying from the office. [???] "Take a seat and handle your injuries." A few minutes later, Mikan walked out limping a little bit but jogging. Why is she in such a hurry all the time?

"Wait! Mikan, wait up!" I yelled from behind the wall. She practically froze in place as I said it, too.

~*Mikan POV*~

I stopped walking and I couldn't move. "H-h-hm?" I turned nervously to see who was calling me. It was that girl from my homeroom class. I forgot her name, I was so nervous. [Ibuki] (I'll be doing [] for names) "What happened in there? Are you okay?" I didn't know what to say. I felt overwhelmed by the number of questions she asked in one sentence. "S-sorry, b-but what's your name again?" I said in an almost whisper-toned voice. [Ibuki] "My name is Ibuki Mioda! The ultimate musician." I could feel my face getting red from the amount of pressure and embarrassment I felt. I looked at the time. "Ah! I h-have to go!" And ran off back home.