"Home."

.~*Mikan POV*~.

It was 10 minutes after my curfew. I ran home as fast as my aching legs could take me. Luckily, I didn't fall but stumbled on a few rocks. I finally got to my front yard. No cars, weird.. Strange. Usually, my parents would already be here...

I opened the door with my keys after struggling to turn them in the lock. I shut the door behind me after finally getting in. I set my bag down and walked into the kitchen to sweep the floors and made dinner. I finally heard keys jingling in the door.  Oh hell.. my parents are home. I ran to my room and pulled out my homework. [Mr. Tsumiki] "We're home, dumbass!" [Mikan] "W-welcome home! D-inner is o-on the table!" Bags drop on the floor and I hear giggles coming from the kitchen..then all of a sudden, BAM! My door bursts open with my parents both holding the ramen I made for them in their hands. [Mrs. Tsumiki] "This is disgusting." I could tell she was lying, I had a slightly annoyed look on my face. Next thing I know, the steaming hot ramen is in my hair and all over my homework. Tears start to stream down my face. My parents walk out and slam my door. [Mr. Tsmiki] "GO TO BED." I needed to do my assignment, let alone my homework. I decided to cram it into my rush hour during homeroom. I changed my clothes and went to bed.

TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW 

Heres some background of my life. I live in a small neighborhood with not many people. I live in an abusive household. Both my parents aren't stable and agree with everything they do to me.  My  father is sexually abusive, aswell as physically. My mother really doesn't care and goes along with whatever my father does. All of my siblings are older than me and were better, from what my parents have told me. I've also always been bullied. Especially by Hiyoko. Ever since I was 5, she was apart of the bullying. She cut my hair along with my arm and leg. I try to get along with her but..I just can't.

I wake up the next morning. Same as usual. Parents are gone at work, I fall, I get some toast and get into uniform and leave. Nothing special, just my horrible life.