Chapter 15- Happiness?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Chapter 15 : Happiness?

No one's Pov

Jungkook crwals in the corner of the room sobbing looking at Taehyung and Yung in their wolf form attacking each other, mostly Yung was hurt... Jungkook's shirt was half ripped and blood folding down from his arms...With a loud painful growl Yung fell on ground.

Khan walked towards Jungkook nuzzling his head in Jungkook's stomach, trying to calm him... Jungkook stayed still...Khan drops his tears on Jungkook wound and just in seconds Jungkook's wound disappeared and he felt no pain.

after sometime Taehyung shifted back to his human form and wears his clothes...He looks at Jungkook,who was sobbing hiding his face on his knees.He kneeled before him and warpped his coat around Jungkook...who looks up at him, with his tearly eyes " You are okay now " Taehyung smiled at him.

" M-master " Taehyung pulled him into a hug " I feel like breathing again Khan " Taehyung said to his wolf, Jungkook hesitated but hugged him back, Taehyung sighed in relief " Time to go home " Jungkook nodded and stood up with help of Taehyung.

Taehyung holds his hand intertwined their fingers...They walked out together... Taehyung glances at Jungkook, seeing him scared...he pulled Jungkook closed who gasped " Taehyung! " Yoongi called him... Taehyung stood before Yoongi and Namjoon, they back to their human form.

" Take care of this place Namjoon and Yoongi you are coming with us " Yoongi and Namjoon nodded....Namjoon ran inside with Some other men and Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook towards car... Taehyung sighed " who broke our car?" He asked looking at the car.

" Namjoon " Yoongi nervously smiled... Taehyung shook his head " Let's walk than " Taehyung turns to Jungkook who was now pouting slightly " can you walk?" Jungkook was starlted by Taehyung's sudden voice " Y-Yes " Yoongi bites his lips not to laugh.

They made their way toward their home by walking, Taehyung was glancing at Jungkook almost all of the time...He sighed and stopped " You have nothing to say today? " Taehyung asked him, who stopped and looks at him confused " Huh?" Yoongi also stopped looking at Taehyung.

" You talk 24/7 but now you have nothing to say " Taehyung said " maybe he was just about to get raped " Khan said to Taehyung, who sighed " I don't know what to say...I just can't believe what just happened and now I can finally go back to my pack without any worries " Jungkook paused and lower his head.

" And everything finished between as " Taehyung huffed " Finished? It's starting " Yoongi smirked hearing that " Come on, you can't go anywhere...let's go home, to our family " Yoongi chuckled behind them.... Taehyung pulled Jungkook closed and made their way towards their home.

When they got back, Jeonhee and Beomgyu attacked Jungkook with hug, who was startled..Yeji, Kai and Soobin also hugged him.

••• Time Skip •••

J

ungkook was sitting with Jeonhee in his room,who was smiling widely at him " I'm proud of you my son, you are so brave...when I get hurt I scream but I never saw you screming even whatever happens....like I know how scared you are right now " Jungkook shook his head and looked away.

" I know you thought of your Hyung right? It was not your fault Jungkook " Jungkook stood up and walked away, which made Jeonhee sighed...she knows He needs some time alone... Jungkook sat on the bench in garden looking at his hands.

He felt someone's sitting beside him, he looks up and saw Taehyung, looking at him.

Jungkook looked away " What are you doing here this late?" Taehyung asked him smiling a little but Jungkook was not looking at him " You saved me, Thank you Master " Taehyung sighed hearing him " Why are you thanking me? I should have saved you?" ...

Jungkook looked away " What are you doing here this late?" Taehyung asked him smiling a little but Jungkook was not looking at him " You saved me, Thank you Master " Taehyung sighed hearing him " Why are you thanking me? I should have saved you?" Taehyung asked him who looks up shaking his head.

" Ani, I mean you put yourself in danger for me " Taehyung sighed once again looking at him " Idiot! He is scared of you I can feel it " Khan said to him, who frowns " You knew I will come right..." Jungkook nodded his head, Taehyung holds his hands.... staring at his beautiful face.

" You are my mate, I saved you because you are my responsibility " Taehyung said, Jungkook lower his head " great you idiot! He is sad

" You are my mate, I saved you because you are my responsibility " Taehyung said, Jungkook lower his head " great you idiot! He is sad..you think of him as your responsibility not your love " Khan scolded him who panicked " No no! I mean I was scared for you, I need you!"

Jungkook flinched when all of a sudden Taehyung shouted " what happened to this old Wolf " Rufus said " That's bad Rufus " Jungkook said back to him... Taehyung caresses his cheeks which starlted Jungkook " I know you want to kill me after what I done to you " Jungkook shook his head.

" No master, I don't hate you " Jungkook said lowering his head again " Khan, I don't care I can't wait anymore " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's sad eyes " will I'm waiting for this moment since my eyes fall in our beautiful mate, come on " Taehyung took a deep breath.

" Jungkook look at me " Jungkook met his eyes, Taehyung holds his hands tightly.

" I, Kim Taehyung, accept you, Jeon Jungkook as my mate  "

( 💃💃, My apologies )

Jungkook gasped hearing that " did he Rufus " Jungkook was so shocked " come on, say it " Taehyung smiled at him.

" I, Jeon Jungkook, accept you-

Jungkook stopped which scared Taehyung " what happened?" His smile disappeared... Jungkook blushed looking up at him " How can I say your name " He mumbled " GOOD HE SO CUTE " Khan yelled... Taehyung chuckled...for the first time.

Jungkook smiled slightly hearing his deep chuckle " I won't do anything...and also I want to hear my name from you.... Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.

" I, Jeon Jungkook, accept you, K-Kim T-Taehyung as my mate "

Jungkook gulped... Taehyung pulled him into a hug, He wanted to do something else but controlled, both of their wolves howled in happiness... Jungkook closed his eyes smiling widely...maybe finally he can stay happy.

" So that was a good idea not telling them about Yung huh " Yeon chuckled talking to the boy standing beside him...he was standing in forest looking at Taehyung and Jungkook " never knew my lovely step brother can be this romantic " Yeon fake awwed.

He looks at the big and smirked " why I always forget that you are deaf " He ruffles his hair " Taehyung needs to know about his mate's past and his real identity....or his mate can be in danger " Yeon looks at moon " Why you made so many thorns on that poor omega's life " He chuckled and run away shifting in his wolf form.

_________________
Chapter 15

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Favorite part of the chapter?

I hate truth and dare

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰