Chapter 28- Flirty Khan

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

It's been 8 hours since Jungkook was locked up in the room, many times everyone heard screams but no one's dared to open the door, Taehyung was out of castle, arranging everything for his Marrige with Jungkook " You know Taehyung, Kookie was looking so hot when he showed me his red eyes " it's been three hours.

Khan was continusally bragging about how Jungkook his mate was looking hot when he turned into vampire " Man you are making me sick " Rufus said after hours of being silent...Hearing Rufus, Taehyung stopped walking, he nibs his lower lip " How Is he? Jungkook? " Taehyung asked him " Great " Rufus speaks up.

" One of the worst feelings is ever being in your own house and feeling like you need to go home....this is what he is feeling, his own family seems like a stranger to him " Rufus said to him, and it was visible that he is angry, Taehyung never in his life cried, but today and right now...he was trying so hard not to broke down.

Taehyung felt a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a little....He tilt his head and saw Yoongi " Don't worry, you did the right thing " Yoongi said to him... Taehyung cleanched his fist, He looks up cleanching his jaw, trying so hard to hold back his tear " Taehyung please, don't feel guilty, you know If Jungkook would have kill someone "

" They would send him to prison " Yoongi was saying the truth, Jungkook was an omega and him bring our his inner monster would make him in grave danger, his vampire side he really dangerous, worse things can happen, like Jungkook's death.

" come on, go to him, he must be feeling hurt and lonely " Yoongi said to him, Taehyung nodded his head " Yes, we are missing you " Rufus said, this time not denying that he himself was also feeling Taehyung and Khan's scent around him, Taehyung rushed to Castle and went straight to his room.

He opened the door and looks at the room, he was dark " How dare they turned off the lights!" Taehyung angrily mumbled to himself, He turned on the lights and looks at Jungkook, sitting in the corner of the room, shaking violently " Koo " Taehyung turned to him and cupped his face concerned.

He was shaking in fear " H-hate d-d-dark....H-hate i-it " Jungkook shuttered , breaking Taehyung's heart " H-Hey, it's okay " Taehyung looks at his tied up hands and his face filled with tears, the floor was cold as ice, Taehyung picked him up and sat him down on the soft mattress.

" Please stop crying " Taehyung wipes his eyes, his eyes himself teared looking at Jungkook's condition, he was shaking so much, Taehyung's heart once again filling with guilt, Taehyung pulled him into his embrace, Jungkook sobs, how much he wanted to warp his arms around his master and hugs him tightly.

He isn't angry at him, Taehyung just did what he thought was good...he was just disappointed Taehyung didn't stayed with him, he left him alone and his family? They knew about his fear for dark, but they exactly left him in dark for hours to suffer, after 15 minutes, Jungkook's sobs died down.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug and caresses his cheeks, giving a long kiss on his temple " I am really sorry " Taehyung whispered against his head....moving down he placed a few kisses on Jungkook's teary eyes, who just wanted to hug his master... Taehyung holds his tied up hands and lower his head.

" I know this is not the right way, but Koo, this is the only way...please trust me it's for your own safety, I don't want to lose you " Taehyung said to him softly, caressing his hand " I know M-master...but H-hate d-d-dark " Jungkook said in a shaking tone " I know, I am sorry you are going through this, just please don't give up " Taehyung looks up.