Chapter 29 - Bonding

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" Your eyes, they are so beautiful " Khan was once again flirting with Jungkook vampire self...Who was sitting peacefully, trying his best to ignore Khan ... Taehyung and Jungkook's Marrige will be in an hour, they decided to quietly complete the Marrige " K-Khan " Jungkook whispered out, feeling pain in his arms and legs.

" Hey Kookie, looking beautiful " Khan said showing boxy smile " Idiot " Taehyung said and turned back to himself " Koo " Taehyung caresses his cheeks, seeing him whimpering in pain, Taehyung can feel his pain " It's okay, don't worry " Taehyung hugged him, they heard a knock on the door.

" Come in " Taehyung said, Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung " Taehyung, it's time " Yoongi said to him,his eyes fell on Jungkook, who was now scared of him, Yoongi felt hurt, he was the first person Jungkook trusted before Taehyung but now Jungkook is scared of him....but whatever Yoongi did was for Jungkook's own good.

Yoongi walked out, Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook, cupped his face, placing a small kiss on his lips " Are you ready?" Taehyung asked him in a soft tone, Jungkook looks at him and nodded his head, Taehyung placed another kiss on his head, telling him he is with him, Taehyung untie his rope, seeing a bruise on around his wrist.

He placed a few kisses looking at Jungkook " How romantic " Both Khan and Rufus said together " See my lady, our thoughts are even same " Khan said in a duh tone, but Rufus ignored him, Taehyung untie his wipe from his leg and helped Jungkook standing on his feet, feeling weak on hus legs, Jungkook was about to fall but Taehyung holds him up..

••• Time Skip •••

T

he wedding Ceremony started, Taehyung and Jungkook standing before each other dressed up.

Mr Park moved forward and ties one end of a purple ribbon with Jungkook's hand and other end with Taehyung's and white flowers, He put a candle on the table between them " say your vows " I Alpha, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook my mate,  be my w...

Mr Park moved forward and ties one end of a purple ribbon with Jungkook's hand and other end with Taehyung's and white flowers, He put a candle on the table between them " say your vows " I Alpha, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook my mate,  be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part "

Taehyung said, looking deep inside Jungkook's eyes " I Omega, Jeon Jungkook, take my mate, K-Kim Taehyung,  be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part " Jungkook gulped, Taehyung gives him a soft smile.

They both light up the candle together in front of them, Their eyes changed into their wolfs eyes, Taehyung's turning Golden while Jungkook's purple looking at the candle " Next step, blood oath " Mr Park, holds a knife.....hand it to Taehyung, who knew what he has to do...He makes a cut in his palm, Jungkook looks at Taehyung surprised.

Taehyung hand the knife to Jungkook, who looks at Taehyung, who nodded his head, Jungkook makes a cut in his palm, whimpering... Taehyung holds his hand strongly and closed his eyes, accepting Jungkook by his soul, both of them becoming of heart one soul, their wolfs also accepting each other.

They opened their eyes, Mr Park cut the ribbon with the same knife " I pronounce you of husbands, kiss your mate and complete the ceremony....be with each other forever " Without wasting for time, Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a kiss, Jungkook holds Taehyung's neck, kissing him back softly.

The door opened with a tug " Taehyung! You and Jungkook needs to leave " Taehyung looks at Yeon, who was breathing heavily.... Taehyung heard a sound, He peeked and saw many vampires, walking towards the castle " They are here for both of you! Leave we will take care of here " Yeon said, Taehyung picks up Jungkook.

" For now we have to leave, Yoongi with us " Yoongi nodded his head and run behind them " Jimin, take Eomma, Mrs Jeon and boys in that place I told you " Jimin nodded his head, Norhee, Jeonhee, Yeji, twins along with Beomgyu run with Jimin, from behind of the castel.

" I want everyone to guard this castle, and Namjoon, I will be back " Yeon said and run out of the place, with a potion in his hand.... Taehyung shifted into his wolf of, Jungkook was sitting on him, holding him tight, Yoongi was running before them... Taehyung stopped on the hill, Jungkook gasped looking at the pack all destroyed.

Taehyung turned around, knowing what Jungkook was feeling, They ran for an hour and by now They was really away from pack

Taehyung turned around, knowing what Jungkook was feeling, They ran for an hour and by now They was really away from pack... Taehyung shifted back and wear his clothes along with Yoongi...He looks at Jungkook, who was leaning against a tree, holding his kness " I also want to fight them " Jungkook mumbled with both Yoongi and Taehyung heard.

" Jungkook, it's not safe for you " Yoongi said to him, but shakes his head " I can't let everyone die just for me " Jungkook said, eyes filling with  tears " No Jungkook, nothing will happen " Khan said to him " What nothing? Can't you see the whole pack is destroyed " Rufus said back to him.

Taehyung sign Yoongi to leave them for a moment, Yoongi nodded and walked away, Taehyung kneeled before Jungkook and holds his hand " Everyone are safe, don't worry Yeon already took the members to a safe place, Other will take care of everything, it's better we stay here " Taehyung said and peck his lips.

Jungkook was about to say something, but stopped and nodded his head, Taehyung smiled... Jungkook closed his head and sighed heavily.

On the other hand, Jimin took everyone to Villa's hidden place...there was a room deep under the Villa, everyone was present there " I want everyone to close the door from inside and don't open it till I came and whistle " Jimin said yelled, everyone nodded...Jimin nodded " Good "

Jimin looks at Norhee and smiled " Take care " He said and ran out, holding a sword in his hand.... Jungkook opened his eyes, he looks at Taehyung and Yoongi sleeping, after hours of waiting..... Jungkook softly takes Taehyung's arm away from his waist and stood up....He looks at Taehyung, he smiled sadly.

He turned around, He shifted into his wolf form, running back towards the pack.

____________________
Chapter 29

Lol, what is this

Took me hours to research on werewolf wedding, Belive me I know how I felt when my brother was keeping me weird looks

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- i purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰