butterflies

9 : 25 am

9 : 25 am

Ugh , my head . MY WHOLE BODY HURTS . Why is Nine on my bed ? Wasn't he on the couch ? I recall what happened last night . Neck . OH GOD 

A memory flashes in my head , the white-haired guy , Junji , has his back turned to me and I try to reach for him . He walks away , like in those sad movies . My eyes well up with tears . God , my head is spinning . I open my eyes and see Nine flutter his eyes at me , his lips are so pink and swollen from ..... kissing .... oh god oh god oh god ohgodohgod . HIS NAKED OMG .

I start hyperventilating which makes Nine open his eyes and look at me . Then he sits up and he turns pink . "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!" we both scream at each other as Nine covers his body with the blanket .

9 : 28 am

"God , Nine , please don't cry ." I grip his shoulders but he swats my touch . "Sir , o-oh god , I'm so s-so sorry ." he sobs into his hands . His neck has pink spots and I stare in guilt , I can't believe I did this . "Nine .... Wookjin ! Please listen to me ," I cup his face . He tries to shake off my touch but I keep holding his soft and smooth face . He then melts into my touch and leans into my right hand , he holds my right hand and closes his eyes . His breathing steadies and I press my head onto his , "I'm sorry I did this to you..."

"No , sir . As a person who is supposed to assist you in daily duties and -"

"Please stop talking like that , ok?"

I press my lips into his and he melts further into my embrace . He hugs my body and I feel his muscular but slightly skinny figure . He tastes like fear and utter pleasure , I'm enjoying this . But one thing is on my mind . This is so wrong .

9 : 42 am 

Nine takes a shower and it takes all my might to not kiss him in the shower but I keep on brushing my teeth . I laugh as Nine shrieks as he accidentally turns the knob and sets the water to too cold then he turns it again then set it to hot . "You okay in there , yeobo?" I say , putting my toothbrush in the cup . "Y-yeah.." I can imagine his blushing face as I said 'yeobo' (yeobo means 'honey') . 

Damn , I can't take it . 

I pull away the curtains and see Nine's gorgeous figure and I pull at his neck , getting him close to me to kiss him . I part my lips away from his and he turns a crimson shade . Although the water is spraying at me a little , seeing his face makes my stomach gurgle like a washing machine . "You taste like mint ," he says and pulls back the curtains . 

"Sorry about seeing you naked..." I apologise and he giggles , which might be the cutest thing I've heard since I lost my memory . 

10 : 02 am

He puts on his white button-up , I cha-cha dance to him and hug him from behind , feeling his beautiful chest . "Sir , please . I have to bring you breakfast and help you fill in your schedule ." he smiles a little as I kiss his ear and moves away from me . "You can be my breakfast and be my whole schedule ," I wink , thinking that all those dramas and videos I watch in the Internet payed off because I feel so handsome right now . Nine giggles again , "Don't be so childish!" and there he goes out the room .

So is Wookjin my boyfriend ? Or my butler with benefits ?