fizzy

1:31 pm

1:31 pm

sungho is outside the house with jisung , planning on about my productive day . we're gonna go to the arcade and go see yongsoo (the rapper that works for me) , which i chose , but they chose golf and i nearly threw a vase at sungho's head . but anyways , i thought the arcade sounded better than whacking a white ball and making sure it lands in a hole .  

i wanted wookjin to join me but i knew he'll resist and people might get suspicious of us , i didn't want to make things more difficult for wookjin . i step out the door to sungho and jisung greeting me with compliments and bows . i try for a smile and they give me back a forced smile , perhaps they're still getting used to me losing my memory .

they talk to wookjin at the door and he waves at me as i get into the car . i wave back , blowing a small kiss and i can see wookjin shuffling his feet in embarrassment . " we have arranged to meet yongsoo over for high tea , sir ." jisung looks back from the front seat to face me and i nod , " just call me taeyeob ."

sungho nudges him and jisung sort of just fiddles with his fingers when they think i'm not looking , but i stare quietly in awe . they feel eachother's fingers , tracing up and down then sungho pulls back his hand to rest on the steering wheel , making jisung look at sungho for a long time and looks out the window .

what did i just witness ? i don't know , it was nice . i feel like a soda , fuming with happiness because i love the fact that they're so cute together . i feel fizzy .

1:57 pm

it takes so long to go the mall just to get to the arcade , god , im bored . sungho says it'll take about half an hour more to go and my brain's imploding with boredom . i rummage in the bag wookjin packed for me to look for my IPad but it isn't there which makes me groan , which i didn't mean to do so loudly . 

jisung and sungho read the atmosphere and nudges eachother again . "sir taeyeob ? would you like to talk about something ?" jisung asks politely , hoping i don't sue him for being boring . "YESSS , sureee ." i say . but when i think about it , i have nothing to say . instead i blurt out , "do you guys like eachother ?" 

sungho stops the car to halt for the red light . they both widen their eyes at me and sungho turns a bright red while jisung tries not to malfunction . "we're friends , sure ." sungho turns around to face front , keeping up a formal act . "i don't mind , you know.." i sigh and jisung pinches sungho's fingers nervously . i lean into the front , reaching out to grab jisung's and sungho's hands and clasping them together . "this is fine ! you have nothing to be ashamed of !" i exclaim .

sungho turns red and continues driving while jisung bites his lip in shyness but i can tell they like holding hands . i lean back into my seat and i feel like a little kid , smiling in the backseat quietly . i think i did good today .

author's note
sorry that it was a little short , i wanted to continue but if i continued this chapter will be longer than expected so yeah . saving the excitement for next chapter :D

pls vote !