Chapter 1: The Festival

Narrator (3rd person POV)
Our hero's strange story begins on a normal day in Green Hills Zone, Sonic was gathering all his friends together for a day out to a festival. The festival was going to huge and a lot of fun, Sonic had everyone there except for Shadow. I know this seems weird but Shadow is always late.

Sonic: I hate this, Shadow is always late!
Amy: Just be patient Sonic.
Tails: He'll turn up when his ready.
Sonic: I'm not waiting for too much longer!

Just in that moment, Shadow walks through the door, everyone was glad to see Shadow come, because if he didn't, Sonic would off had a full on metal down. Sonic stood up and clapped his hands.

Sonic: Listen up, now that everyone is here we can now head up to the festival.
Silver: I can't wait, I've never been to a festival before.
Blaze: Nether have I Silver, we can do this together.
Silver: Yeah.. sure.

Sonic lead the team down trough the forest, Sonic looked super excited for this festival... maybe because he knows that there will be chili dogs there and he loves chili dogs. Anyway, they arrive at a big festival called 'Festivlada' where many people lined up to get tickets, lucky for the group, Sonic and Tails got a whole bunch of VIP tickets and got in the park without lining up. Everyone split off and did their own thing, Sonic noticed that Blaze went with Amy and Silver was confused.

Sonic: Hey Silv, why don't you come with us! I'm going with Tails, Knuckles, Gadget and Gears.
Silver: Sure!

The boys headed for the big rides first, Tails didn't want to get on most of the rides because they were scary to him, Sonic, Knuckles, Gadget, Gears and Silver all had fun on the rides instead. Silver felt so much happiness that he could explode in joy, Sonic noticed that he was enjoying that time there and with his friends.

Sonic: Having fun?
Silver: SO MUCH FUN!! I haven't really had this much fun in a long time.
Sonic: I'm glad your having fun, why don't we go to the mini games and win some insane prizes!
Everyone: Ok!

They all headed to the mini games were Knuckles and Gadget faced each other in clown mouth toss, Tails and Gears faced off in balloon darts and Sonic and Silver went to get some ice cream instead, after all if Sonic tried to vs Silver in a game, Silver would win because of his powers. On their way back to the others, Sonic noticed that Silver was just dying to beat Sonic at something.

Sonic: I can tell you want to vs me in something so how about you pick.
Silver: I pick basketball!
Sonic: Ok!

They headed off for the basketball mini game, Sonic also noticed that Silver really wanted a small pink teddy. Silver had terrible aiming skills and Sonic won the game, deep down Silver felt bad for losing the teddy bear but didn't show it. Sonic asked the lady if he could have that pink teddy bear that Silver wanted, he handed to Silver.

Silver: Sonic, no.. no I didn't win, you won fair and square.
Sonic: But Silver, your my friend, friends are always there for each other no matter what.

Silver then felt his heart beat faster than normal, he felt his fingers twitching and he started to blush.

Silver: Th..th..Thank you Sonic.
Sonic: No problem buddy.