Chapter 10: The Strange Ghosts

Narrator (3rd person POV)
The next few days for our heroes were very upsetting, Sonic wouldn't leave his room or eat, they all lived in the forces base since everyones homes were destroyed by Eggman, Tails had gotten worried for him.

Tails: Sonic, you need to eat something at least!
Sonic: I'M NOT HUNGRY!!
Tails: Please Sonic.
Sonic: Fine... just a small snack!

Sonic and Tails headed downstairs to get a small snack, everyone else was eating a proper meal, there were three empty seats, two of them is where Tails and Sonic would sit and then there was Silver's seat... he used to love sitting next to Blaze and Gadget near the end of the table. Sonic got upset again and ran upstairs, everyone was worried and had an idea.

The next day... everyone decided to take Sonic out, everyone took Sonic to the mall. Sonic didn't want to go but he did anyway, he was on his way to get a chili dog when someone bumped into him.

Sonic: HEY!!
??: Oh sorry, ahhh
???: Get him!!
Sonic: (talking through watch) Guys, track me down, I'll need your help!

Sonic started following the guys, they ended up in a small alley where the person was shivering (by the way, they could see the scared boys face). The guys started threatening him and torturing him, Sonic ran up and did spin dash moves on one of them, the others soon turned up and the mean boys were scared.

Mean boy 1: Let's get out of here guys!
Mean boy 2: We've spared you this time!
Sonic: Are you ok dude?
??: Yeah I am, thank you...

The boy looked up and it was a very familiar face.. IT WAS SILVER!!
Knuckles: WHAT!!
Amy: How are you alive!?
Silver: Sonic?

Just after a Echidna ghost grabbed Silver and pulled him into the wall, everyone was shocked and didn't know what to do.

Tails: Sonic?
Sonic: Let's go back to base.

They headed back for base, Sonic headed upstairs to his room but before he could reach it he saw the echidna ghost that took Silver away at the mall standing in front of his door.

Ghost: Sonic!
Sonic: Ahhh you!
Ghost: I'm not here to hurt you...
Amy: (running upstairs with others) Is everything ok? Ahhh what's that?!
Ghost: I'm not here to hurt anyone, my name is Tikal and I am here to deliver a message.
Sonic: A message?
Tikal: From your friend Silver.
Blaze: SILVER!! He's alive!!!
Tikal: I don't have much time left... the message is... look in the mirror and see my face, believe in yourself or I won't appear.

Tikal disappeared in a flash, Sonic and the others stood their in confusion.

Sonic: Mirror?