Im back

Puppy POV
I was outside the salvation boardinghouse excitement running through my veins
I couldn't wait to see everyone especially Damon , Caroline and Jeremy.

No ones POV
The young man entered the house to see Damon, Bonnie, Stefan and Elena gathered in the living room , they were all sitting on the sofas or standing up puppy being himself decided to jump on Damon's back and scream "MISS ME!?!"
"Puppy you scared the hell out-WAIT puppy what are you doing here I thought you were in New Orleans" the raven haired male asked with a happy smile on his face that he couldn't hide.
"Well I missed you all" pup said
"We're all happy to see you pup but i wish it was a happier time" bonbon sad with slight worry in her voice,
Pup gave her a confused look slightly tilting his head and asked "what do you mean , has something happened what's wrong ?" They could hear the worry in his voice before a small silence came over the room.
Thankfully it was broken by Elena
"It's nothing you need to worry about we can handle it why don't we go see aunt Jenna and surprise her?" She said trying to change the subject and everyone hoped it would work but pup's not stupid and new what his big sis was trying to do,
"Don't try and change the subject I've already seen Jenna now I want to know what's going on and don't try and change the subject again I want the truth all of it"
Pup said in his stern voice with a determined look in his eyes and once everyone saw it they knew that there was no way of keeping it from him. So that told his. They told him everything.