The dance part 2

No ones POV

Klaus was trying to calm himself down after his suspension of it being Damon's hoodie, he didn't like the fact that pup was covered in someone's (other than his) sent .
But klaus decided he would have to sort that out later after all he did still have a witch to kill and so he carried out his plan but first he would have to get pup away so he couldn't help his friends or get hurt.
"Anyway can I talk to you in private there's something I need to tell you and I don't want Damon to here and be able to make fun of me" the hybrid said.
"Of course, we can go to one of the empty class rooms of you want?" 
"That would be great puppy"
And so klaus led pup to one of the empty classrooms further away from the dance so no one would fine them.

Klaus POV
"So what is it you want to talk about Ricky?" The pup said with slightly worried eyes and an innocence in his voice that anyone could tell that he was concerned for his friend not wanting anything to be wrong but if there was he wouldn't give it a second thought to help him.
The boy was so kind and innocent that I had to push down the feelings of guilt for doing what I was about to do, but I know if the plan was to work I had to go through with it. 'I would make it up to him later I promise' I thought to myself.
"I just want you to know that I'm sorry for what's about to happen and I do truly wish there was a better way but no matter how much i seem to care for you I can't have you interfering I hope you can understand one day" I said with sincerity in my voice .
"What do you-" He didn't get a chance to finish before I had my witch knock him out. Just as he was about to fall to the ground I caught him to make sure he wasn't injured from hitting the cold hard floor. He looked so peaceful as he slept just like a puppy. When I had finally looked away from the sleeping angel in my arms I picked him up and gave him to my witch gently laying him in his arms.
"Take him to the apartment and make sure he's comfortable and that out guest doesn't disturb him to much" I demanded to my witch who nodded and left with my little pup in his arms.
"Now time to kill the witch bitch"

Time skip coz I can

I was running down the hall when the doppelgänger finally caught and mad us stop "Rick what's going on where's Jeremy and pup?"she asked.
"I just had to get you away from the dance" he said
Realising there was danger Bonnie told Elena "Elena get behind me" as to provide protection for her friend.
"Rick are you still on vervain" Elena asked knowing something was wasn't right.
And with a smirk on his ( well Alaric's ) face he asked "Now why would you ask that Elena" faking innocence
"He's compelled" Bonnie said only to be wrong "Nope guess again, here I'll give you a clue, I'm.not.Rick."
"Klaus" Elena replied with fear and shock in her eyes that she couldn't hide even if she tried to.
"Smart girl" klaus replied with a smirk.
"Your not getting her I won't let you" the little witch said with all the confidence she could muster.
"Well your in luck elena your not my target... not tonight anyway" he replied with a grin on his face.