With klaus

Klaus/Rick's POV

Klaus entered ricks apartment that he was holding the Petrova vampire trapped in.
"Ah Your right this witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill" the original proclaimed
"That's terrible" the Petrova says with clear sarcasm in her voice.
"We're gonna have to kill her, Maddox. Now , do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage?" Klaus asked as he rooted through the draws only to fine weapons hidden under the clothes.
"Crossbows, wooden bullets and automatics? Who is this guy was again?" He asked as he was holding a crossbow.
"He's the local vampire hunter." The Petrova replied
"Ah. Well that explains the clothing."
"All I could find. Guy likes his bourbon." The witch said.
"I knew there was something about him I liked."He said as he took a swig and then placed it in the counter
"There's a high school dance...and I'm gonna need you to take out the witch bitch." He tells his witch.
"If she has that much power, she can sense me coming from a mile away. I won't be able to get near her. You have to do it"Maddox replied.
"In this body? I'm a haggard history teacher. She can easily hurt me. I mean not, klaus me,but you know what I mean." Klaus said.

"No witch can handle channeling that much power. It would kill her. It would kill me. You just have to make her use it" the witch explained.
"You mean like provoking her to death?" Klaus asked
"It won't take long. Just keep attacking until it kills her. His body, Alaric's , will last longer than hers will"
"How? he's human."
"I can help in that department. I can do a spell to protect you."
"Get started on that whilst I question Katharina"
The witch nodes his head and gets to work whilst klaus walks over to the female vampire
"A young boy everyone calls him 'puppy' he said he was more powerful than me being what his me is .explain.now." the original demanded
"He's Elena's younger brother by a few months he's was killed with vampire blood in his system by one of the vampires from the church-"
"Yes but what about the other part?"
Klaus cut her of " Elena's adoptive mother cheated on her husband with a Werewolf and the Gilbert's are descendants from witches it's just rare that someone inherits it yet he did both and when he was turned to a vampire somehow it all stayed so he's a tribrid." She continued.

" I thought all the Gilberts were human "
He said "well apparently not"she shot back " what's he like? What's his relationship with this Alaric guy?" Klaus asked with a hint of possessiveness and jealousy yet he didn't know why. The vampire noticed but decided not to say anything about it as to not anger the original.
"He's one of his best friends, before ash that's his real name, went to go find out more about his ancestors and how to control his powers him, Rick , the blond vampire and Damon were inseparable everyone favours him but he's oblivious to it." After explaining Klaus had just become more intrigued by the other hybrid.
"Right then I have a dance to get ready for" he sad as he went to get changed and get everything sorted for his plan.