the down low

hey everybody omg aNOTHER book wow yes let's move past the horror and acknowledge that there will never not be enough unfinished books in the world.

(cries)

okay so . . . hi. welcome aboard. have a cuppa chai. i hope you like cardamom. we also have hot chocolate if that's your fancy. are you comfortable? okay good.

so, this is the situation: I am currently not having a great time life-wise and am filled with a lot of sadness a lot of times, so i thought i need to spruce myself up. what better way to be 'sprucened up' than to start a book on wattpad and subject myself to public accountability (lols).

jokes aside, i really want to try something now. i feel really disconnected from everything good inside of me and i want to piece myself back together. so i have 'vowed' to start a regular morning routine which mainly comprises of [me] + [waking up for fajr prayer] + [adhkaar] + [some quran time] + [ a good breakfast]. if i can get this done consistently then i deserve all the gold stars.

this may obviously extend to more than just a morning routine but hey, let's keep it one step at a time.

(also, yes, for those of you new here hi, i am muslim and fajr is one of our five daily prayers and yes i chose this as the stepping stone to finding my peace of mind because after considerable deliberation i have concluded that i, personally, need god to function so yes)

i will also be posting random poetry daily. also random musings. lessee. 

you are all welcome to join me there is an early bird discount of 100% off for the first 100 participants lols.

[this is not a serious book but let's hope it's an honest one. inshaAllah.]

okay then! bismillah.