Chapter 1 -Felix-

This was it the moment you have been waiting for your whole life. You are finally moving out of your parents house, at the age of 19. You stand at the apartment door with you hands clasped around your many bags excited and nervous to meet your new roommate.

You mange to lift your arm high enough to knock on the door.

*silence*

You knock agian this time a bit louder. You wait a while before you hear a mans voice shout

"It's open."

You sigh and drop your bags on the floor before opening the door, you bring the rest of your bags in and close the door behind you.

"good start"

you think to yourself sarcastically. You shake your shoes of and walk around the house trying to find your knew roommate. You notice a door slightly open, the room had its lights off, lit up by the tv screen.

You walk in slightly cautious. You see the back of a guy who looks about your age pressing the controller harshly trying to win the game.

"H-hey I'm your new roommate."

You stutter quietly.

*silence*

"Oh right you are probably concentrating on the game."

*silence*

After that round ends you begin to introduce yourself agian.

"Hey I'm y/n your new roommate."

"And.."

He harshly replies.

"Erm... what's your name."

You ask trying to fill the awkward silence.

"Felix."

He answers in his deep voice.

"Well nice to meet you Felix, hopefully we can become good friends."

"You can go now...I'm trying to play a game."

He almost shouts.

"okayyyy."

You say to yourself rolling your eyes at his nastiness and walking out the room.

You find your room and flop on the bed, that has no sheets or pillows.

"He is gonna be a difficult one to get along with."

You begin to unpack, placing little items on your desk and putting your clothes in the draw and wardrobe.

You pick up the sheet for your bed and put it on one corner of the bed, you stretch it to the other corner finally getting it on and then... the previous corner flew off and landed in the middle of the bed.

"Ughhh I thought this was supposed to be a good day."

You keep trying but fail every time.

"I give up."

You sigh.

"Maybe Felix could help me."

You think to yourself unsure of whether to disturb him or not. You finally decide to go to Felix's room to ask him for help.

You walk in the room quietly and then ask