Chapter 10 -deal-

You and Felix both look up to the person stood near the door...Jeongin

You both stare at each other awkwardly.

"I'm telling Channie hyung."

He says before leaving the room. Felix runs as fast as he can to stop him and then drags jeongin back in the room locking the door.

"Jeongin you can't tell anyone."

He commands.

"Why can't I."

Jeongin replies crossing his arms.

"Because me and y/n didn't want anyone to know just yet."

"Then why would you eat each other's faces in the main practice room?"

"Well erm... I don't know...just please please please don't tell anyone. I will do anything."

"Anything hmmm."

Felix looks at you hopefully. You are screaming on the inside. Why did he have to come in at that moment and why did it have to be jeongin.

"You have to get me McDonald's, and let me cuddle y/n whenever I want."

"What no way y/n is mine."

"CHA-"

Felix covers Jeongin's mouth with his hand and then looks at you to check if you would be alright with jeongin cuddling you. Of course you nodded your head because who wouldn't want to cuddle baby Jeongin.

"Okay fine I will let you cuddle her OCCASIONALLY. Just please don't let this one slip jeongin you have to promise to keep it a secret."

Felix gives in.

"Promise."

Jeongin giggles before running towards and placing himself next to you. He puts his head on your lap and moves your hand to his hair.

You laugh at his eagerness for you playing with his hair. Felix rolls his eyes and sits on the other side of you.

"I can't believe you kept it a secret from me y/n. I thought we were friends."

"We are friends Jeongin it's just that me and lix didn't want anyone to know just yet. This whole dating thing is still new to us."

You reply still running your fingers through his hair.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Like 3 days."

Felix giggles.

"3 DAYS DAMN HYUNG TRY AND HAVE A BIT IF SELF CONTROL. It's only been 3 days, chan hyung said you can only kiss after marriage. YOU'RE A MONSTER."

Jeongin says, clearly traumatised from the whole experience.

"It's okay Jeongin we only kissed, you can kiss before you get married."

You and Felix both laugh.

"Can I sleep at your house tonight?"

Jeongin asks making himself comfier.

"Our house?"

Fekix questioned.

"Yeah your house is fun."