Chapter 3 -clumsy ass-

"Felix I can't find Jisoo."

You shout barging into his room.

You look over at Felix who has his legs crossed with Jisoo sat on his lap. His hands on top of hers as she holds the controller to the game. They both turn their heads to look at you in sync.

"Y/N look I'm a jelly bean man."

Jisoo giggles excitedly causing Felix to slightly smile at her.

You sit on the bed next to Felix and watch them play. You were shocked you have never seen Felix talk so much.

"Okay now he have to get over this, ohhh we are so close. Keep going. Yesssss we got past this round. Your so good at this game Jisoo."

He makes little comments while playing the game. He literally doesn't even look at you once, he is so engrossed in the game.

1 hour passes and Jisoo has decided she wants to have some lunch.

"Lix I'm hungry."

She pouts.

"She's even got a nickname for him now?"

Felix Chuckles at her cuteness before picking up and taking her to the kitchen. He sits her on the kitchen island and then asks her

"What shall we eat?"

He leans on the island so he is at her height level and the stares at her smiling till she decides.

"Ice cream."

She answers.

Meanwhile you are just stood in the doorframe absolutely shook.

"I feel completely betrayed, she loves him more than me."

"Jisoo you cant have ice cream for lunch."

You mention.

"Exactly. So we should have ice cream AND COOKIES."

Felix happily shouts causing Jisoo so clap in excitement.

"No Felix my sister will kill me."

"We won't tell her then, comeee onnn it's only one meal and it's not like Jisoo is gonna snitch on us."

Felix replies.

"Jisoo you can't tell your mum what you had for lunch okay."

Felix whispers holding his pinky out to her.

"I thought he didn't like pinky promises"

"Okay I promise."

She whispers back before holding her pinky finger out to make a promise.

Felix makes lunch and then they both go back to his room to watch a movie.

"Fair enough it's not like I wanted to spend time with my niece anyway."

You go back to your room to sort some other things out.

2 and a half hours later you go to Felix's room to get Jisoo ready because her mum is on her way to pick her up. You slowly look in and see Jisoo and curled up in Felix's arms fast asleep. You notice Felix is also asleep and you decide to take a photo of them to show Chaewon (your big sister). You walk a bit closer and pat Felix's shoulder. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at Jisoo before smiling.