Chapter 9 -ily-

After a short while Felix broke the kiss and smiled, still inches away from your face.

"I love you y/n"

He confesses, making your stomach fill with butterflies, since this was the first time he said these 3 words to you.

"I love you too lix."

You smile hugely back at him. He pecked your lips once more before hugging you again.

"I'm so happy right now bubs"

He says, not being able to hide his smile.

"Me too, I'm so happy I met you."

You agree with him.

You both stayed out there till the sun had completely set and your hands were turning numb from the coldness.

Once you were both inside you went and got changed into your pjs and then got straight in bed to warm up, Felix came in after getting dressed and got in bed too.

You moved as close as possible to him trying to get some body heat.

"Baby can you hold me tight I'm cold."

You ask him, knowing the answer already.

"Of course love."

He replies holding you as tight as he can.

"Lix I wanna see you dance."

You say, curios about his job that he loves so much.

"Nooooo I'm shyyyyy."

Felix wines quietly.

"Pweaseeeee."

You pout looking up at him knowing he won't be able to resist your cuteness.

"But-"

He begins

"I won't give you kisses till you show me."

You threaten him.

"Hey that's not fa-...okay fine."

He eventually gave in knowing nothing is worth losing your kisses over.

He grabs his phone and begins to show you a video of him dancing, he got really shy though and hid his face in his pillow till you finished watching it.

You were honestly amazed like you knew he would be good but you didn't know he would be this good. Sure, he practices all the time but still he is an incredible dancer if not one of the best dancers you have ever seen. You watched carefully as his body moved to hit every beat in the music. After the video ended Felix looked at you to hopefully read your face before you said anything.

You turned to face him with your jaw dropped completely.

"How was it?"

He asks nervously.

"Felix was amazing you are so good at dancing why have you never shown me before?"

"Really? Did you like it?"

"Yes, I absolutely loved it. I feel weirdly proud watching that I don't know why. I'm just really proud of you."

"Hehe thank you."