Chapter 11 -photo booth-

"Please tell me that isn't your kid Felix."

Chan looks at you and then at Felix confused.

"What no she's y/n's niece."

Felix laughs, before pulling Jisoo onto his lap.

"She kept asking the whole way here, 'when can I see lix?' 'How much longer till I can see lix?'"

You mimic her voice sitting down next to jeongin not making it obvious you and Felix are together.

Felix chats to Jisoo and you talk to the boys.

*Felix POV*

I sit with Jisoo on my lap, listening to her as she shows me everything in her bag.

"I got these for your hair."

She giggles showing me a small container with hair ties and grips in.

"Are you going to do my hair?"

I ask, as she nods her head in excitement.

She stands up off my lap and walks behind me before fiddling with my hair putting all sorts in it.

She bends down slightly and whispers in my ear

"I like you more than y/n"

And then she begins giggling immediately after. I look at y/n shocked laughing slightly.

*Y/N's POV*

You see Jisoo whisper something to Felix and get curious.

"What did you just say about me Little miss."

You say before chasing Jisoo around the room. She just giggles and runs as fast as her little legs will carry her. Felix laughs his head off at both of yours cuteness and the other boys do the same. Jisoo runs to Felix and hides behind his back.

"Help me lix."

She squeals.

Of course Felix helps her, wrapping his arms around her. You try and get her out of his grip but they both cling onto each other for dear life.

"Hey go away Jisoo is mine."

Felix says hugging her tighter.

*time skip*

You have been there for about an hour now and you need to take Jisoo back home since Chaewon finished work early today.

"Hey Felix could you drop me and Jisoo home please?"