Chapter 12 -freckles-

*Y/N's POV*

You enter your room and get dressed in your pjs while Felix does the same. You hear you phone buzz and go and check the notification.

 You hear you phone buzz and go and check the notification

"No, no, no."

You break down in tears and throw you phone across the room.

"Why can't they just leave me alone?"

"What if they find me."

"Are they going to hurt me?"

You fall on the floor crying your eyes out, you hug your knees and hide your face. You begin to shake and lose your vision.

"Y/n, baby what's wrong?"

Felix asks, sitting in front of you.

He pulls you onto his lap and softly rubs your back.

"Baby it's alright I'm here."

He whispers.

He breaks the hug and holds your cheek with his small hand.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

He asks again.

You point to your phone, while still crying. He reaches for your phone and sees the messages. His face dropped and he looked up at you.

He pulls you into another hug and says

"It's okay baby, they won't be able to hurt you. I'm here to protect you. Don't worry they're gone now."

He shows you your phone and he has blocked the number and deleted the messages.

"See sweetie they're gone now."

He softly smiles before holding your face once again in his hands. He places a soft kiss on your lips. Before picking you up and placing you on the bed. He lays next to you and hugs you tightly. You slowly calm down after a while of Felix whispering comforting things to you.

"Are you alright baby?"

Felix whispers, now that you have stopped shaking.

You look up at him and smile weakly.

"Thank you lix, I'm so glad I have you."

You quietly reply.

You look up at his freckles scattered around his face and you can't help but smile. You begin to trace them with your finger...

"I wish I had freckles like yours."

"Awww no you are beautiful without freckles you don't need them."