Flipping Out: Part 2

Number 39: Utopia stand tall and mighty above the field.

"Heheheheh! Sorry, Yuma, but Utopia, your best monster is now under my control!" Flip said as he laugh, happy that he cause Yuma pain. "And Utopia stays with me as long as it's equipped with "Ultra C"! There's no way you can stop me! Victory will be mine, and so will your precious Utopia card!"

"Ugghh! I can't believe Flip tricked me into this jam!" Yuma said in disbelief as  Baby Tiragon watches Yuma wistfully over its shoulder.

"No, it can't be happening...." Sakura said in disbelief, until she feel a sharp pain in her head as she clutched it as Utopia shines pure gold, and Flip cries out as if badly shocked and falls to his knees, his hat falling off.

"Whoa! You okay?" Yuma asked as Flip shudders, a muscle tic standing out on his temple, glasses glowing opaque white.

"No, Yuma, I'm not okay... I feel much, much better than okay!! " He starts glowing a dark purple, as Yuma and Astral watch on with concern.

"What on earth is going on?" Yuma asked confused as Flip's fallen hat is glowing purple as he crouches on the floor.

"Something... taking... over...! "The fun-sized boy said as he struggle to stay in control of himself. Sakura hear a dark voice entering her mind. "Yes, let the Number take hold...!", before she heard another voice, it wasn't like the dark one

"You must fight it" it call out to her

Flip clenches his hand into a fist as he stand up. "Gaaaaaahhh!!! Aaaahhh!!" His eyes, then the rest of him start to glow bright red.

"Huh?"

"It seems Flip has been infected by a Number." Astral stated 

"By a Number?" Yuma asked, confused, before Flip giggles compulsively. The stylized Number symbol 39 appears glowing on the back of his hand. Astral  is shocked at the sight of it

"Whoa...Thirty-Nine! That's Utopia's number!" He asked as the symbol disappears, as though melting into Flip's skin. "This isn't good...!" He yelled out as  suddenly Astral falls to one knee on the floor, as though drained or weakened by something.

"Astral!" Yuma called out to him

Astral winces, and lines of white light appear around him. "Mmm... my- my body...!" He said as he look over at Sakura as he see her in pain as she hold her head. Yuma froze at the sight before him

"What's going on? What's happening to you? What is wrong with Sakura?" Yuma then gasps, as he  remember something. "You said that in a duel where Number cards are used, the winner absorbs the loser's Number cards. And if I recall correctly, if that happens, it means bad news for Astral" 

He then turn to Sakura as she grunt in pain. "Sakura snapped out of it" but he get no response in return from her

"She can't heard you. Something is trying to take control over her and it look like she is trying to fight back" Astral answer 

"Quit talking to yourself!" Flip snapped as he put his hat back on and spin it

" Huh?" 

 "After all, we have a duel to finish." He remained Yuma 

"I ended my turn" Yuma declared, defeated and in pain as he worried for both Astral and Sakura

"Given up already,Yuma? Lemme show ya how a winner duels! Watch and learn!" Flip said as he draw a card from his deck. "I think I'll start things off with a bang; actually, make that a slash. Utopia, attack Flelf!" Flip commanded as Utopia draws its great big sword and delivers a shattering slash to Yuma's Flelf. Yuma's lifepoints decrease  to 1900.