Some days later...

It's been a few days now, since I cooked with cream and brought some more food over to horrortale and all.

I smiled, cheerfully walking around my au and buying some ingredients to use to make some food for me and my bro along for the horrortale brothers and grillby.

I unfortunately couldn't make enough to give everyone a good meal or two but I could make enough for the horrortale brother and grillby, cream helps me out and we can make more food for them since his brother wouldn't question to much if cream said he accidentally burned some of the food he cooked and all.

My brother on the other hand, knows I'm a good cook and wouldn't burn the food so I can't use that excuse for missing food.

He won't question me to much on missing food since he assumes I eat them while he's away, which is unfortunately not true.

I do eat some of it that I cooked but the rest goes to the horrortale brothers and grillby.

With creams help, we can help feed more since I usually give the brothers and grillby enough for a week or so. That is if they don't share it with anyone else.

I don't know if they share it with anyone else though, so I have no idea how much food they still have which is why I give them food everyday or every few days.

I thought, though I'm glad I have creams help, I wish I had another papyrus to help me out...I thought and continued getting more ingredients then usual, which will help me make more food secretly to give to horrortale.

Then I smiled as I finally got enough to feed some others at least for a few days..I thought and teleported back home when I was out of sight.

Then I started making as much food as I can while putting some new ingredients and all that away while I cooked and made food from the rest of it.

I ended up making quite a lot and smiled again.

Finally, I thought as I finished and set some of it, just enough for me and my brother to eat and hid the rest of it in my secret area in my food.

I'll have to trip in a bit but right now I believe my brother is coming home.

I thought as I reentered the kitchen and put things away after washing some stuff.

Then the door opened and I perked before heading to the door.

"Welcome back brother!" I said cheerfully to sans as he smiled down at me and closed the door behind him.

"I'm back papyrus." Sans responded and I gave sans a smile as we headed to the kitchen.

The two of us cleaned up a bit before we started eating the food that I made a few minutes ago.

I'm thinking I might tell my brother early about this and maybe have him meet cream and maybe creams brother...

But I'll first have to ask cream who I know will probably say yes or something since he might want to include our brothers in this so they don't miss much.

I wonder if I'll trip to another au that might need my or our help? Hmm that may take a while but oh well, I'll just do what I can until then.

I thought as we both finished eating before we watched some things for a little bit.

"Can we train now bro?" I asked sans who looked over with a smile and nodded.

That's when we both headed outside and got ready to spar with my brother.

I grinned, delighted as sans started throwing his blue bones at me as I started dodging at a rapid pace.

Then it was my turn as I shot orange bones and one gaster blaster at my brother who dodged it in return.

Sans then smiled bigger as he summoned his gaster blaster and got on it, I did the same and we continued to spar for the next five hours.

I get pretty happy that my brother doesn't hold back much anymore since I'm catching up to him and all.

After we finished the spar, I sat down on the snow and my brother sat down next to me.

"Good job! You've gotten better!" Sans told me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks! I worked really hard!" I told him with a happy smile on my face.

Sans then picked me up and headed inside, so sans still wants to pick me up as much as he can before I grow too big for him to do that anymore.

I thought and allowed it, besides I want to be picked up still and sans is pretty strong as well.

I glanced around before sans walked inside and then sans sat down on the couch, hugging me close to him.

I looked back to sans to see him still smiling, did he want to cuddle or something?

I turned back to face forward, not knowing that sans accidentally remembered one of the far off resets.

_____*_______*______*_____*_____*_
Finally finished with 926 words! So what was it that sans remembered? Genocide? Pacifist? Or neutral?

You guess, also comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, papyrus/cream, sans/ classic
Underswap/ Papyrus/rus, sans/blue
Horrortale, papyrus/sugar, sans/horror/Mars
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/ phantom
Xtale, sans/cross, chara
Killertale, sans/killer
Dreamtale, Dream, Nightmare
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/ gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan

Xx