A few days later..

It's been a few days since then, I visit everyday when I can, cream and I still play our games, but I guess today is the day I go out and visit some of the others from my au..which I don't want to because I actually forgot their names...

But I will! Because I need to get to know them. I decided and nodded to myself.

I told cream I was going to take longer because I wanted to visit the others in my snowdin and that he should do the same and try and make more friends then just me but it was ok if he didn't want to.

So I gathered up and chose my clothes for the day before heading out with some g for a snack or something to eat if I get hungry.

I walked out the door, closing it before walking further away from my home, determined to talk to the others since I haven't left often as I should have to talk to them.

Ok let's see who's different and what was swapped.

I started going around more, actually talking to the others that I haven't talked to in a while or at all and started doing my best to become a friend to them or at least someone to talk to.

It took me over an hour to talk to every single one in snowdin, I'll have to do the rest another time when I'm sure my brother isn't looking.

I thought, heading home with some new ingredients, humming as I made my way inside the house.

I glanced around, huh looks like my brothers not here yet, that's good. I thought as I put most stuff up but had some out to cook with and all.

I made myself and my brother dinner, along with food for horrortale.

I smiled as I hid the food I made for horrortale in my secret area before I went back downstairs after washing my hands to eat my own dinner.

Which I finished soon after, humming again as I went to the living room, turning the tv on as I sit down on the couch and relaxed a little, watching some tv as I waited for my brother to come back home for his break.

I hummed again, watching a different show now, the other one was boring me.

So it was why I switched channels, less likely to get bored with something I like..right?

I thought and shrugged it off before just watched the tv for a little bit.

After a while, I heard the door open and close and I looked to see my brother.

I gave him a smile, "welcome back brother!"

Sans smiled at me, "I'm back bro."

I grinned at him and got up and headed to him after turning the tv off.

"I made dinner!" I told him happily leading him to the kitchen.

I heard sans chuckle a little bit as he sat down to eat.

I perked up delighted as sans gave me a smile and thumbs up, practically his way of saying he likes it when is mouth is full.

I cheered mentally, delighted that sans likes my new dish of food.

After sans practically told me he likes my food, I headed outside to go play for a little bit.

I can play with cream later when sans leaves again for work soon enough I thought happily playing by myself until sans came outside to play with me for a little bit.

I giggled at his attempts to make funny faces for me. I hummed a bit, since sans just got up to head back to work. He really does his best for me, I thought.

The least I can do is make sure he has something to eat when he's back or when he has his breaks.

Since he works just about all day and he gets some days off to spend time with me along with his breaks being spent with me.

He has a few jobs, I don't know if he does it on certain days or not.

But it's good he takes breaks to come home and eat at certain times, that way he won't be as tired when he goes back to his job.

Another reason to make food is so he can spend more time with me and less time making his own food, that and I just like making food for him anyways.

I found out that I enjoy my time when I make food and make new kinds of foods, along with old foods I knew in my past life.

It was pretty fun, especially when cream cooks with me! That's even funnier. I thought with a happy giggle as I waved my brother goodbye and made my way back inside to trip to my friends meet up after I grabbed the food from my room.

I hummed as I put the bag gently on the ground and looked around, humming as cream came charging at me to hug with his own basket on one arm.

We shared giggles as cream put his basket next to my bag before we started our usual game.

I loved it and it didn't hurt at all for cream to get really good at hiding, hiding in pain sight is now our specialty. I thought happily, at least he can hide from the human when it's a genocide, if there is a genocide.

That and we can act as each other too! So if cream doesn't want to hurt the human during genocide, I can probably do it. I don't really care if it messes with the code a little bit, because I'm not going to let some kid hurt let alone kill my best friend. I thought and nodded to myself as cream tackled me until a hug while I was lost in thought.

Cream giggled, "what are you thinking?"

I let out a hum, "thinking about when a human falls down here and what they will chose." I told him and cream nodded, a little bit more serious now.

I explained to him that we can probably switch places for a certain Amount of time when the humans here and that he should be wary since you never know if the human decided to kill or be pacifist.

Cream nodded at that, looking more serious now at the mention of that.

I smiled and then we went back to playing for a while later before I headed to horrortale to do my usual of handing food to the Horror brothers and helping Horror grillby with letting my magic out and around him to help me out.

I smiled before I headed home, making some more food for supper and eating mine before I got ready for bed and took a nap.

___*____*____*_____*____*_____*___*
Finally finished with 1214 words! Finally.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, papyrus/cream, sans/ classic
Underswap/ Papyrus/rus, sans/blue
Horrortale, papyrus/sugar, sans/horror/Mars
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/ phantom
Xtale, sans/cross, chara
Killertale, sans/killer
Dreamtale, Dream, Nightmare
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/ gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan

Help me decide a few more aus. Don't do a lot, you can chose two at most, also I may not know all the ones you mention so I might not do it..sorry!

Xxx