Visit

Now that my brothers gone to work, I went over to creams au and smiled at cream who also brought food with him as I brought all the food that I made and his with me.

"Thanks! Want to play for a little bit before I got to go?" I asked cream who perked up right away.

"Yes! Tag or hide and seek tag?" Cream asked after choosing two games to pick from this time.

I looked thoughtful for a minute or two before I chose, "hide and seek tag!"

That game was fun, it was when the ones who aren't it get to hide and if found, they can run away to hide again or get tagged and then they are it and it repeats until everyone is tired.

I thought and waited for cream to hide before I started counting, I usually give him about 2 minutes, it will be more if there are more to play with us but there's not so it's usually a minute or two to give cream time to find a spot to hide before I haunt them down.

So after two minutes of waiting, I started to hunt cream down with a happy look. Well it's time to find cream and tag him I thought as I started looking around, we usually stayed in this place where cream and I first met so there was a less likely chance of getting caught by the other monsters.

So that meant we stayed within a certain distance of this area and we had to get better at finding hiding spots when it came to hide and seek tag. So it would take longer for the other to find the hider. In which case, it ended up taking me three minutes before I found cream and tagged him.

Then I ran off with a giggle as cream started counting.

I looked around, most spots we already both knew about..my eyes narrowed and I looked up at this one tree before I got an idea and started climbing it, being very careful to not fall, and even if I did, I can always teleport to the ground. I thought and got a little bit higher, just enough so cream wouldn't spot me on the first glance up. I thought with a smile and hugged the tree and looked down to wait for cream.

Then about a minute later, I finally saw cream poke his head out and around down before and I quieted my giggles as I watched delighted.

I'm determined to hide longer then cream had managed to, we both do our best to hide as long as we can, making the seeker take longer to finding the other each time.

It was a good one to start out with, especially when the human falls and if they ever chose genocide then papyrus can be a really good hider when it comes to it when we grow up some more.

But either way it was for the fun and sake of it. I don't know how old papyrus is going to be when the human falls but I shook it off, if cream needs to hide, he's going to be one heck of a hider later on in life because of our little game of hide and seek tag. I thought with a pleased smile..

And maybe one of theses days I'll end up in another au and make another friend and bring them here somehow...I thought with a distracted look and then I realized it's been four minutes now and looked down again.

Oh looks like creams back. I thought with a smile.

I moved a little back as cream looked up and squinted his eye sockets to look more.

Then a few seconds later he perked up, "I see you rus!" Cream shouted up at me and I laughed.

"Yep! But you still haven't tagged me!" I shouted down to him before I teleported a bit further awya form cream who let out a laugh while I went to hide in a different spot.

I barely hide myself again before cream rounded the corner of the trees and came into my view and I smiled. He's gotten better at tracking by magic and other things. I thought delighted at that.

And then cream tagged me and I pouted as I started to count again while cream got to hide.

We continued this game for the next 20 minutes before I realized the time.

"Shoot! Cream! Come on, I got to go to the other au to give them some more food." I said and cream teleported next to me with a smile.

"K! Hug before you go." Cream said and we both hugged each other before cream handed over some more food that I put into the basket.

"Ok! See you later cream!" I told him with a cheerful look on my face.

"See you later rus!" Cream told me with a smile.

I smiled again at him before I tripped my way to the next au and did the usual on putting the food next to this sans and papyrus doorway before knocking and heading to this grillby and letting my magic leek around him to help him out.

I smiled happily before I checked on horror sans and then the house, surprisingly enough, they let the basket out early. I thought and teleported over before grabbing it and teleporting back to the trees and checked to make sure it was empty before I tripped home.

I glanced at the clock, oh I still have a few minutes before my brother gets here. I thought and hid the basket and headed back downstairs to make some food for me and my brother before I headed to the couch to take a small nap as I waited..

___*_____*_____*____*_____*____*___
Finished with 1045 words! Hope you like and comment what you think!

Also give me an idea for the next chapter please

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, papyrus/cream, sans/ classic
Underswap/ Papyrus/rus, sans/blue
Horrortale, papyrus/sugar, sans/horror/Mars
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/ phantom
Xtale, sans/cross, chara
Killertale, sans/killer
Dreamtale, Dream, Nightmare
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/ gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan

Xx