Visiting cream and horrortale

When I woke up, it was to an empty room, ah, so they must all be doing something I guess? I thought and I went to go visit cream after my usual tripping around.

I appeared in the same area and cream smiled at me as he raced over to hug me.

"Your back rus! It's been a few days since you were able to visit last." Cream told me and I nodded at that.

"Yeah, it's cause I'm not in my au right now, I got kidnapped by error and I'm staying in some mansion with someone named nightmares and his gang right now. My bro won't be happy with error." I told cream which looked worried.

"Did they do anything to you?" Cream asked looked quite concerned.

"No, though I think horror was trying to freak me out?" I said thoughtfully.

Cream frowned for a moment, "you think we can still give food to that one au?"

I blinked a few times and nodded at that, "yeah I think we still can, I'm not sure if I'll end up back in my au or not since I left from a different area and all. But let's put more food in it then usual just in case I can't come back here for a while longer." I told cream who nodded and we hid ourselves as we sneaked into creams home again.

We made quite a bit of food that will last for at least a few more weeks and cream gave it to me and I went to horrortale after waving goodbye for now to my friend.

I sneaked my way over there, leaving the bag where I usually leave it at and knocked on the door before I left again, appearing back in nightmares mansion or was it a castle?

I don't know but it was pretty big. I thought and sat back down on the couch with a bored look.

For some reason the lot of them were running everywhere, looking for something. I don't know what but I didn't really care much. I thought and one of them opened the door, I turned and looked who it was. Ah it was cross. I thought.

Cross blinked at me a few times before turning around, "I found him!"

Wait...where they looking for me? I thought, feeling a bit confused as I heard footsteps racing toward me and all of nightmares gang and error was there.

"There you are! Where the heck have you been!?" Nightmare questioned me with an alarmed and worried look.

I blinked at that, "eh? I was visiting a friend. Why?" I questioned them a bit.

They blinked, "your friend? Where are they at and what au are they from?" Error questioned me looking a bit serious.

I blinked and shrugged my shoulders at that, "I don't know, I just always end up there when I trip." I told them, I didn't really care if they knew, it's not like they could stop it.

They blinked, "after...you trip?" Cross said a bit confused.

"Yeah, why?" I said and horror tilted his head at that, looking a hit thoughtful., eyes narrowing in on me now.

"...are you the one who has been leaving food at our house?" Horror asked and I blinked with surprise.

"How did you figure out it was me? I've been careful not to let anyone see me.." I said thinking with a thoughtful look, how did horror figure out it was me? I didn't even say his au let alone befriend horror papyrus or anyone else there...

"So it was you..." horror said with delight, and he knew, if rus were to cook, it would probably be the same taste. If not then he might have gotten the wrong one or he was leaving it for another in another au. But he will soon decide that, but for now...he's delighted...

"Paps will be delighted to know who's been giving us food..." horror said still delighted.

I just blinked and shrugged, oh well. He found out. It was bound to happen.

"Wait..he's the one who's been giving food to you and your brother?" Error asked a little bit surprised.

Horror nodded, "yes..and he helps grillby..."

"Oh you know about that too?" I asked curiously.

Horror just nodded, grin on his face.

"Huh, your a very interesting papyrus." Dust said with a grin on his face.

"Hmm..do you think you could show us what you do that has you ending up in other aus?" Error asked me and I blinked.

"Oh uh sure, just so you know only cream knows about this and has seen me do this. Oh right cream is another me, er another papyrus." I told them and they nodded and I stood up.

"Don't know how many times I can do this in one day but here we go." I said, running before I tripped and disappeared into a portal right in front of nightmares gang and error who all looked wide eyes and shocked that it worked or that a papyrus could do this at this age.

Then I reappeared a minute or two later, just tripping myself to get back faster so they didn't get too worried again.

I thought and stared up at their shocked faces.

I smiled, pretty amused by that. It's like they never seen a person tripped to another au before...oh right it's probably because they never seen that before and I'm probably the first. I thought with an amused grin on my face now as I stared at their shocked looks.

Looks like they might be shocked for a little bit, I thought and sat down, getting comfortable as I waited for them.

____*___*____*_____*___*[___*____*_
Finished with 1041 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

I'm doing a small skip to when rus is back home..I might to flashbacks with rus and nightmares gang later on.

Also might be a while til the next chapter because I'm stuck on it.

Until next chapter.

Ja ne~!

Undertale, papyrus/cream, sans/ classic
Underswap/ Papyrus/rus, sans/blue
Horrortale, papyrus/sugar, sans/horror/Mars
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/ phantom
Xtale, sans/cross, chara
Killertale, sans/killer
Dreamtale, Dream, Nightmare
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/ gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Are the current aus being used, you can name a few more but no more then four or three and I'll chose

Xxx