Surprise papy

Sans actually managed to get a few days off, papyrus thought a bit surprised.

Watching sans cook some food, papyrus sneaked off to the other others know it will be a few days before he can hang out properly with them since sans took a few days off.

The others were understanding of it.

Papyrus sneaked back just in time for sans to turn around and set the table happily.

Papyrus smiled happily before eating after sans sat down to start eating as well.

Papyrus kicked his legs back and forth as he ate, he always had to move some part of his body, sitting, laying down, or just standing.

"We have the next few days to ourselves papy! Oh I'm so happy I got some more days off, I can use them to hang out with you and take care of you!" Sans happily told papyrus who was just eating while listening to his older brother talk.

The next few days were going to be interesting, he wonders what his friends will be doing.

Probably one of them picked cream and edge up for the usual hang out and training.

Papyrus almost pouted, he's going to miss out on some training with the knifes or other weapons.

Oh well, hanging out with his brother is just as important to papyrus as training is. He can wait a few days before he can do it again.

Sans finished eating faster just bit a few seconds, papyrus finishing after.

Sans picked up the plates and put them in the sink for later wash before picking papyrus up and heading out.

Papyrus blinked, wondering what they would be doing today while sans continued to hum happily.

Papyrus just watched as sans headed..to hotland, huh, he hasn't been there in a long time...he remembers being there when he was a babybones..but it wasn't with sans, he knew. But someone else, did he know who it was? Nope, not a clue. As he couldn't see that well when he wasn't completely aware of what was happening until his memories came back.

When it did, he was already back in the crib and crying until sans came and comforted him. Of course it had been a shock to realize where he was.

But he wondered if it had been gaster, papyrus shrugged it off. Oh well. He didn't need to know. He didn't think anything too important happened to him during when he was unaware of everything and where he was at.

Everything had been to fuzzy for him to recall much from when he was a younger babybones. Before that day when he realized where he was.

Papyrus blinked and noticed they were in the scientist lab area, sans happily talking to undyne a bit, papyrus just blinked and held onto sans shirt a little tigger while undyne gave him a smile.

"It's ok papy! This is a good friend of mine, I wanted you to meet one of my friends, it's good to get to know new people. Good for a social life and better mentally health. At least that's what I was told." Sans happily told papyrus and hugged him closer and shifted papyrus a bit so he was more comfortable in his arms.

Papyrus huffed a bit, he didn't want to meet a new person, he hand plenty of friends already and he just wanted to hang out with sans and sans alone for the next few days before sans had to work again.

Of course sans had to stay there for another hour, talking to both his brother and Freind.

Papyrus of course ignored undyne but responded to sans whenever sans talked to him.

Then they left an that one hour and headed back home, papyrus felt pleased. Finally some time to hang out with just his brother.

Of course for the next hour was just them talking and cuddling a bit on the couch before some training was done afterwards with their magic.

Then it was lunch time, sans made some food for them to eat.

Of course papyrus is always happy to eat his brothers food, it tasted good after all.

After the ate some lunch, it was back to talking again. Papyrus just happy about being able to hang out with his brother more.

Sans of course, wanted to take more days of a bit more quicker so he can take care of his younger brother and actually be there for his brother.

Both had different thoughts that day. But both of them wanted to hang out more with their brother.

Of course sans decided that the rest of the day would be to relax.

So papyrus was comfortable with cuddling with his brother and taking a nap while sans watched over papyrus.

____*____*____*____*____*_____*____
Finished with 866 words. Sorry for the wait.

Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, papyrus/cream, sans/ classic
Underswap/ Papyrus/rus, sans/blue
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Horrortale, papyrus/sugar, sans/horror/Mars
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/ phantom
Xtale, sans/cross, chara
Killertale, sans/killer
Dreamtale, Dream, Nightmare
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/ gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan

Xxx