Chapter one - first day

/ so hello welcome to my new story/the updates are the same in my first story/

Well enjoy everyone! ^_^ *************************************

Everything seems so magical, its so beautiful, but it i heard a loud ringing by my side.

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes, and proceeded on scan my surroundings, i saw my alarm clock and quickly turned it off, the warm heat brushed against my pale skin, i heard a loud thud on the door, it was my older brother knocking.

"Are you you awake sis?!" Asked shouting."you don't wanna be late on your first day of college." he excluded.

"Yeah, i'm already awake!"

I checked my clock: 6:34AM

Good I'm not late yet, good thing my class starts at 9:00

"Open the door!" Luke shouted, and yeah we always shout at each other, especially in the morning.

I crawled out of bed and opened my door, I saw my brother standing in front of me, he was really tall, he was wearing blue pajamas.

"Hey, sis you okay?" He asked while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, of course." that was awkward.

That was short space out, but it was really awkward, i showered for 30 minutes long, and after that i got out of the shower, and there i saw my mom fixing my bed and getting my uniform, she looks so young even thought she is already 50 years of age, My mom is looking really young, she is like a 35 year old mom, well here i am a 18 year old daughter and with my 20 year old brother and my dad.........well he is I think 52 years old now, and yeah he is working in a different country, I think.

"Hey, mom" i said smiling.

"Hey, honey, good morning!" She kissed on my right cheek. "ready for college?".

"No." i said while looking around.

"Oh, come on, college is fun I tell you." mom said while caressing my cheek.

"You think so?" I asked shyly.

"Yes, hon." mom said while kissing my cheeks.

"Okay, lets go!"

Mom drived me to St. agnes community college, I was not that exited to go, but I have to.

I saw all of my old classmates chatting, I quickly sat down the chair and waited until my prof. comes, someone patted me by my back.

"Psst, alyssa are you okay?" Loisa asked.

"Yeah, of course." i replied annoyed.

"I heard that there are new 3 classmates, and they said they are super hot." loisa said while picturing what she was thinking.

"Yeah, well i don't care" i replied annoyed, i get really tired when girls talk about some hot guys.

"Okay, class, goodmorning." said my prof.

"Good morning, sir." we all exclaimed tired.

"We have three new addition to our group." My prof said exited.

At then we saw 3 tall, hot, bad boys, every girl is drooling over them, but me, Nah.

"I am going to introduce you to these new classmates, this is lucas hexford, logan hunter, daniel lyon." prof. Said while smirking.

One of them looked at me and stared at me, it was lucas i think, and he was super hot like his hair was messy brown hair and he has a perfect body and he is tall.

"What?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Nothing." he replied.

After awhile our prof decided to let them sit with me in the middle front, lucas was just my right, logan was on my left and daniel was on front, the girls are gossiping about me, I knew it.

"Why, are you guys laughing?" I asked the 4 girls laughing at me.

"We are so not laughing at you." The other girl replied at me while rolling her eyes, I rolled my eyes to, i was pondering and thinking about life, I saw lucas starring at me again, it seems he talked to anyone but me.

"What?"I asked.

"You're beautiful." he replied.

That made my cheeks flame up.

"Why are you so red?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Oh, is it when i told you your beautiful." he smirked.

"No way, Why are you even talking to me?" I said giving him a killer look.

"Can we be friends?"

My breathing stopped their, my cheeks were blushing really good, i was frozen, he wanted to be my friend, I hadn't been asked to be a friend by a guy, especially a hot one.

"Sure, why not." i said. Being friends with a bad boy is not going to work very well.

"Great! Can we have lunch together?" He exclaimed exited.

"What? No wAy, the girls are going to be jealous and start gossiping about me because your hot."

"You think i'm hot?" He smirked and held my hand, My cheeks was blushing.

How can I answer that? Am I going to say yes to him, if i say yes ill be teased by him.

"Well, yes, but not for me." I said while shooking.

He chuckled." then that's a yes then." he said bitting he's lips, oh that rosy lips.

"But-"

"No, more buts ." he said smirking.

"Alright then, that's a deal."

"Yes, score!" He put his hands up.

Sighs.

*************************************************

// eyo! This is my first chapter hope you like it! Im sorry for the short chapter!//

Tag time!:
nadeshiko1412 <--- she is one inspirational cousin go follow her for me!