Chapter two - meetups

// hey their! Second chapter! Hope you enjoy, and also my its my mom's birthday today!//
//enjoy everyone!//

******************************************************
There by the school hallway walking together with lucas, and he didn't even knew my name.

"Uhh, what's your name?" He asked looking at me with his blue eyes.

"Alyssa, alyssa rose." i said proudly.

"Nice name, alyssa." he complimented.

"Thanks." I want to shout so hard, and i don't even know why, we walked inside the canteen all of the girls looked at us, jealousy came to them when lucas put his hands on my shoulder. "What a slut." some of the girls said, but i didn't care, he pulled us closer until we reached the canteen's serving area.

"Sir, 2 salads and 2 drinks." he said while looking at the server.

"50 bucks." the server said.

"Wait, lucas that is too expensive for Snack time." i said worried. " and you are going to treat me?" I said looking at his tatoo on his neck.

That 50 bucks was like my whole day allowance, he must be rich, he is really nice to me, but he bullies other boys and girls so much, but that's what you call a bad boy.

"Its alright." he replied surely.

"Okay then."

After we ordered we sat on a red table and proceeded to eat, talk. it seems i am the only girl he knows in this school, and all of the girls are jealous, i saw my best friend, loisa.
I waved my hand at her.

"Hey, guys? Mind letting me sit here?" Loisa said looking around.

"Sure." lucas replied for me.

"Alright, we shall eat now."

It seems that every girl is jealous of us two, because we have a friend who is the leader of the bad boy gang, after eating our meal, we straight went to school, we had our lesson and quizzes

I picked up my things, my books and went inside the bus with loisa, we had an empty seat by my side, then i saw lucas and his friends, well two of his friends sat together, and lucas trying to find an empty seat, it seems like every girl lane has empty seats.

"Hey, lucas! Come sit with me!" The blondie girl said while looking at me with a killer look, then lucas found me with an empty seat by side, he went and sat by my side.

"Hey." he said looking at my eyes." So what are you talking about." he asked curious.

"Oh, nothing." i winked.

We are pretty close and we just met yesterday, i was in space looking at him, i just see him just a friend, but something is bothering, to know him well, well i have to say this, I kinda like him.

"Done drooling?" He smirked.

"I am not drooling." i said blushing.

"I know you are." he patted me.

"No im not."

"Yes you are.".

"No."

"Yes."

"Stop." i said annoyed.

"Alright then" he said amused. after our talking, were kinda flirting, i guess, then the school bell rang, we all ran to our classrooms and listen to our prof, but i was thinking about him, whether he is okay or not.

"Miss, rose! Are you even listening?" sir said irritated.

"Yes,sir, sorry."i said lookong down. "very well then, lets continue."

What Am i going to do!

"Sir, may I go out?" I asked nervously, he gestured me with his hand, I texted lucas.

Me: hey u their?

Him: Why?

Me: nothing, my class is so boring!.

Him: yeah, me too, lets meet up later?

I blushed.

Me: yeah, where?

Him: by the parking lot.

Me: alright, bye!

Him: bye! Sweet cheeks.

OMG, he called me sweet cheeks!

Me: yeah bye.

After that i quickly ran to my classroom And proceeded at my lessons,a after dismissal came, we all shouted in joy, me of course running to the parking lot, finding him, i looked around to see him, he was their just browsing his phone, he was really handsome, he had blue eyes, rosy lips, perfect body, tall, he was hot. That is all i can say, well i was probably drooling at him, I walked right in front of him it was awkward but i had to deal with it.

"Hey." he said and smiled at me sweetly.

"Hi." i returned the smile and sweetly held his shoulders, but i took it off quickly.

"So, let's have dinner tonight?" He asked.

"Is that to much?" I said still looking at his tattoo.

"Nah. its fine."

"Okay then?" I said not sure

"Are you not sure?" He asked smiling.

"Oh, sure!" Now i am sure.

"Ill give you a ride home." He offered his car's door to me, his scent quickly filled my nostrils that warmed me up.

He was driving to my home, i had a few glances at him, but he almost noticed me, but didn't.

I was at gate at last.

"Bye." i said while unbuckling the seat belt and getting my iPhone.

"How about a kiss?" He said playfully.

"No."

"Come on give me a kiss!" He smirked.

"No, gotta go." I said with a hurry up voice, my hands were sweating, he pretended hurt.

"Bye, Alyssa! See ya later!" He said smirking and drove off.

I quickly ran up upstairs and had a bath, charged my phone, changed my clothes, fixed everything that whats around me and quickly opened my Facebook account, i searched for his name, found it and added a friend request, he accepted it quickly, he must be very active in Facebook, but i fell asleep, and i just remembered in my sleep that i had a dinner with him.

I checked the time 6:48.

"Oh shoot he is going to pick me up at 7:00." I said worried,I quickly got ready and checked the time again 6:58Pm.

"Phew."

Then i heard a honk outside, it was him, i ran down to Lucas , this he is wearing a dark blue polo shirt, a skinny jeans and a pair of shoes.

"Hey." he said smiling, he is even more cuter.

"Hey." i replied.

"Shall we go?" He asked walking towards me.

"Yes, we shall."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hey! Second chapter hope you like it!
Vote, comment and share!

Tag time!:
-Futurestyles15

This chapter is dedicated to you! Thanks for support! Lav ya!