Chapter 5

"Excuse me?" I said caressing my chest. I look up and see the man in the hallway that I bumped into before. "sorry, mam' again." he pulled out a piece of paper, and gave it to me.

"What's this?"I asked opening the pink sheet of paper. "its a invitation, mam. he said.

I read the piece of paper. " for a dance?" I asked, then I got my phone, from the table.

"Yes." he answered. "thank you." I said politely, then I just slammed the door on his face. I walked through the sliding doors to find a relaxing Lucas on the massage chair. "what's up?" I asked, " the man i bumped yesterday, gave me a invitation to a dance." i said.

"Oh, yeah, i forgot to tell you we are going on dance." he said smirking.

"But, I don't have anything to wear!" I said angry. "you!" I pointed at him, he was laughing hard at me. I pushed his back and tickled his neck. he laughed so hard. "AHAHAHAHAHAH, hey! Alyssa stop-HAHAHA." he said laughing. he swept my feet and carried me to bed, he turned me over and tickled at my lower part abdomen, that part was the weak spot of mine, i laughed and laughed until the shine. we stopped for a moment, and looked at each other intensely.

"Ah-Im sorry." i said while breathing heavily. he just looked at me, he was on top of me, he moved to the side and shared covers with me, I simply got out of bed, and walked to my bag.

"So? I don't have anything to wear, what would I do know?"

He smiled at me. "I got an idea,Alyssa!" He pulled my hand and we ran to the hallway and to the swimming pool, he straightly jumped into the pool, and he was splashing me with water. good thing I was in my swimwear, I was in a simple short-shorts and a white T-shirt.

"Stop! Splashing me!" I shouted back And splashed at him, he laughed relentlessly, we were both splashing at each other and we both laughed like complete fools.

I realized the other girls were looking at us, they were completely jealous. you can see it in their desperate faces.

At a quick glance, I just saw Lucas taking he's shirt off. i must admit that he's really hot, the way that his body flexed when he took off his white t-shirt, he has a defined kind of body. any girl would fall for. but not for me, well maybe I had a little attraction towards him. the girl on the right part of the pool were drooling, the other girls were gossiping. probably me and us.

"Done checking me out?" he said smirking. I grimaced. "pfft, never ever!" I said. He swam towards the girls on the right side.

"Hey,girls." he said, I heard from from far.

A stab of jealousy hit me.my happy self, gone. the girls were looking at me,giggling and gossiping. maybe they could tell the jealousy on my face. i quickly covered my face with a pink towel and moved to the jacuzzi.

I was sitting alone, while quickly stole a few glances and looked back, I just Lucas having fun with the girls. anger and jealousy made its way through my mind.

Why was i jealous? I can't be jealous.

That words that made in my mind, made me more angry. I shouldn't have thinked of that. fuck, maybe I was really jealous.

A hot boy came to my side, asked.
"You, okay?"

"Uhmm, ye-yes, i'm fine." I stuttered a little.

"Uhh, you don't look good, you look very jealous." he said. "how di you know?" I asked. "pretty obvious." he said back.

"I have a plan." he said. he carresed my shoulder softly.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing? Are you trying to rape me? Im gonna call someone!" I shouted. "Just stick with the plan, and i will not rape you don't worry, and sorry, I'm not that kind of guy." he said.