Chapter three-dinner

// WAZZUP ma peeps! Hey, hello, hi, bonjour. Haha third chapter!// and by the way i will also change the story cover.

********************************************
I was so nervous, he was driving me to a dinner event. We are not even that close friends, does he like me?
Nah that's stupid.We walked to a private table to sit.

He pulled on of the chair and sat on it."Thanks."

"Welcome." he said smiling, he was so handsome, i felt really nervous and excited. " what should we order?" i asked.

"Um, you pick." he suggested.

"Nah, you pick."

"Ok, then." he said calling a waiter with his hands.

"Sir, mam, what would you like to order?" The waiter said opening his paper. "um, Maybe A platter." He said.

"Great choice sir." he continued pouring some wine on our glass, I was going to take a sip but Lucas interrupted me.

"Cheers?" He asked holding his wine glass. " cheers." i holded my wine glass and with a click we straight sip from the glass.

"Woah." Holy, wow.

"Wow, um woah!" I said licking my lips, the wine was unbelievable, it was so delicious, i felt a sweet burning sensation on my throat, it made me warm. I looked at lucas, he was looking at the pond beside the glass, he was so peaceful to look at, he was like a angel with those beautiful blue- green eyes, he glared at me. We both looked at each other, he smirked. " you...okay?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah! Lost in thought, i guess." i said rubbing my temples.

"Okay, then." he replied smiling.

We ate our food and got out of the restaurant, he opened the door for me, i got in. When we both got in his car we looked at each other with intimidating gazes, My legs weakend at his strong gaze. he grabbed my face and proceeded to get closer to my face until our breaths mixing together, our nose touched. I pulled away realizing what was happening.

"Sorry." he said putting on his seatbelt. he drove off to my house, I unfasten my seatbelt, i hugged him, tight, i could feel my heart racing, but tried to hide it, i could feel his heart pound fast. he hugged me back.

"Thank you, i whispered to his ear. i got out and ran to my bedroom and opened my laptop, someone sended me friend request at Facebook. It was an unknown person, i didn't accept iT. who accepts An unknown account?

"Maybe its a fake account." i said to myself. the next morning, it was sunday. I started my morning routine and after that someone texted me. unknown number.

"What is this unknown account and number." i said to my phone, well that seems crazy. i picked up my phone and read:

Unknown: hey! Good morning dear.

Me: um, who are you?

Unknown: its me Lucas, I changed my number to a new one.

Me: oh, sorry, yeah hi Lucas good morning.

Lucas: where are you?

Me: at my house, why?

Lucas: oh great! I just wanted to do something with you.

Lucas: (typing.)

I interrupted Lucas's reply.

Me: um gotta go, my asked me to come with her at the grocery.

Lucas: oh, okay then, let's chat later then, and later i will tell you what to do.

Me: yeah bye.