Prologue- The King

I stared out the window of the bus,searching for my aunt Kasey. The long five hor drive to this dump called Judice Valley had not been exactly a fun trip. The fat guy I was sitting next to kept snoring through the whole ride and the annoying kid in back of me kept kicking my seat and whining to his mom. Stubborn little brat. Then again,who was I to judge. I'd been that way when I was his age...still am.

So I guess I should probably tell you why I ended up on a dirty,hot,stuffy bus in the first place. Long story short,my name's Troy King and I'm a bad ass,rich boy who's played every single girl at my old school Tipton Prep Academy,including the principal's daughter,haha. That's how I got in this situation anyway.

I'd always been a bad ass. Ever since sixth grade when I actually started getting taller and getting somewhat muscular. I had the looks,the brains,and the money. When I started high school,I began partying and started luring girls in my Player Spell,pretending that I cared when all I wanted to do was get a hold of them in my bed. I even did it to the ugly chicks. And finally,about three weeks ago,I finally got Ally Tipton in my bed. Yep,that's right,I slept with the principal's "sweet,innocent" daughter,about three times actually. The third time,we were at her house and Principal Tipton walked in on us,hehe. It was the funniest thing ever. I got expelled,since I had had a pretty long list of bad things I'd done at school. Like getting into fights with guys 'cause I did their girlfriend,pulling evil pranks during school,calling my history teacher ugly in front of the whole class. Those were the good days. I guess I don't really regret doing any of those things. I mean I'm Troy King,I take orders from no one and I can do whatever I want. Just take a look at my last name. I am the king.

Even though my stressed parents sent me to live with my religious aunt,uncle,and my cousin Dylan who's like twenty four and still living at home with his parents.I still feel like a king. They thought I could change if they sent me to live with my weird family in some weird,small town that barely popped up on Google. Well they were wrong. Troy King doesn't change for anybody....