Chapter 3 - Pointing Fingers

"Remind me why I have to go to school when my family is rich?" I asked Aunt Kasey as she set a bowl in front of me for my cereal.

It was Monday and I had to get up at six because -shudder- school started at seven thirty. At my old school, it started at eight, but I would wake up at eight and just go to school around anytime I felt like it since I'm the king and I can do whatever I want. How many times do I have to tell you guys this: just take a look at my last name. That's how important I am.

"Just because you're rich, does not mean you don't need an education," my aunt said.

I sighed heavily and poured some Frosted Flakes in my bowl.

"Dylan is going to drive you to and from school until you learn your way from the high school to here," Kasey explained.

I smirked.

"Does Dylan even know how to drive?" I said.

"Yes, he got his liscence two...weeks ago, but he's a good driver."

I smirked again. Wow, two weeks ago. He'd probably failed the other times, so they just decided to give him a liscence so he would stop trying. I know that's what I would've done.

"Dylan!" Kasey shouted. "He better not be asleep." She walked out of the kitchen and upstairs.

As I began eating my cereal, the doorbell rang.

"Aunt Kasey, the door!" I called.

"You've got feet, you answer it!" Kasey called back.

I groaned. It was going to be so much work to get up and walk allll the way to the door. I was going to waste about five minutes of my life doing all that.

I sighed and stood up. I walked the long way to the front door and peeped through the peephole. I grinned when I saw Alexis standing on the porch, looking annoyed. I opened the door and whistled flirtatiously.

"Hello, hello," I said with a flirty wink. "You just couldn't stay away from me, could you, babe?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Ugh, please," Alexis snapped. "Don't flatter yourself. I just came- forced by my mom_ to offer to walk you to school."

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually getting a ride from my cousin," I said. I smiled flirtatiously and leaned forward. "You want a ride?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

Alexis rolled her eyes.

"No," she said in annoyance. She stalked off.

And I don't know how she knew I was looking at her butt, but she angrily turned around and started walking backwards. I laughed.

"Nice," I said.

Alexis grinned and flipped me off.

* * * * *

Dylan stopped the car in front of Lawrence Hill High.

"Good luck," he said as I got out of the car.

I shut the door and he sped off before I could say anything. I sighed. I've got to admit, I was a little nervous for some reason. I didn't know why.

As I headed up the steps leading into the school, I felt the eyes of the girls, heard the whispers, and saw some of the guys pulling their girlfriends closer to them, like I was some kind of magnet that'd attract all the ladies. Which I am, hehe.

When I walked into the school, I then realized that I didn't know where the hell I was supposed to go. The office maybe, but I had no idea where that was.