Chapter 6 - Like a Date?

"Troy, wake up or you're gonna be late!" my aunt yelled from the hall, banging on my bedrooom door.

I sighed and opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling. Another day of school, meaning another day to learn. I couldn't wait to graduate and just be lazy and rich. Then again, I already was lazy and rich.

I smirked and sat up. I got out of bed and started to get ready for another day at school.

* * * * *

"Hey, Tro Ho," a voice said from behind me, poking my back.

I turned from my locker and smiled when I saw a grinning Kat in front of me.

"Hey, babe," I said, winking flirtatiously. I gave her a hug.

"Woah," Kat said, winking. "You missed me that much."

I chuckled.

"Hey, did you do your biology homework?" I asked her.

"Yep," Kat said. "Why?"

"I didn't do it. Can I copy yours?"

"No." Kat grinned.

I made a pout.

"Why not?" I asked.

"How come you didn't do your homework last night?"

"I don't get this crap. Plus, I was tired when I got home last night. After all, I went to the football try outs yesterday."

"Well, I could tutor you if you want," Kat said, wiggling her eyebrows and winking at me.

I laughed.

"Maybe," I said.

Kat smiled. I shut my locker and we headed to first period.

"So, Kat, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to that carnival going on this weekend," I said.

"Like..a date?" Kat winked and nudged my side with her elbow.

"No, just as friends," I said with a chuckle as we walked into the classroom.

"No,no," Kat said winking. "You know you wanna go as more than friends!"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yeah, I'll go to the festival with you," Kat said.

I smiled.

"So, you gonna let me copy off your bio homework or what?" I said.

A/N: I'm sorry... :/ I'm a horrible writer at the moment :(