Chapter 8- Jealousy Sparks

"Hola, Tro Ho."

I turned and grinned at Kat.

"Bon jour," I said, winking.

"Ahh french," Kat said, winking back. She smiled. She looked different today, girly. Her hair was curled and she was wearing pink.

"You look nice today," I said. "What for?" I winked. I could've sworn I saw a small blush creep up Kat's cheek, but it disappeared quickly.

"No one," she said quickly, punching my arm..hard.

"Damn, you punch like a guy," I laughed.

Kat laughed.

"Hey, Kat," a hot girl with straight, black hair said, walking past Kat and me. She looked familiar.

"Woah, who's that?" I asked Kat, staring at the girl walk away. She stopped at a locker only about five lockers down from mine.

"Uhh Morgan Phelps," Kat said slowly. "Why?"

"She's hot," I said, grinning.

"Well, don't waste your time. She's a sl-"

I didn't wait for her to finish. I was already heading over to Morgan. I leaned against the locker next to hers.

"Hello," I said.

Morgan pretended to not be intersted in me as she took out a Spanish 2 textbook.

"Hi," she said. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"I'm Troy...Troy-"

"King. Yeah everyone knows that." She rolled her eyes playfully.

I chuckled.

"Well, you gonna give me your number, babe?" I asked.

"Sorry, but..." Morgan shut her locker and turned to face me. "I have a boyfriend," she continued.

"Okay," I said. I turned, smirking at the shocked expression on Morgan's face.

One...two...three!

"Wait!" Morgan called after me.

I stopped and turned, hiding my smirk. They always call me back.

"Yes," I said, smiling.

"But my boyfriend's in college, so." Morgan handed me a slip of paper with her number on it. "Call me sometime." She winked and giggled as she walked away.

I grinned and put the paper in my pocket. Someone pushed past me. I looked up and saw that it was Alexis.

"Hey, watch it!" I said jokingly with a smirk.

Without turning around, she flipped me off and everyone in the hall saw.

I felt a hand clamp on my shoulder.

"Well, jealousy sparks, I guess," Kat said from beside me, smirking. "Looks like Miss Popular is jealous that you were flirting with Morgan."

"Jealous? Why would she be? She hates me," I said.

"She does. But a little birdy a.k.a moi, heard that she had a crush on a certain new guy."

"Where'd you hear that from?" I said in disbelief.

Kat just shrugged.

The bell rang and we started heading to first period.

"I should probably tell you that I'm the eyes and ears of Lawrence Hill High," Kat said as we took our seats in the class.