Promise

After some questions Rachel was able to get some thing to keep the alchohol from taking over. Even though Karen didn't drink the punch she still made some for her incase.

Zander dosed off sometime when Rachel was still working with Garfield.

"Well you were certainly the most difficult but atleast we fot Victor to help us"

"Yeah" replied Gar

Soon they got Zander to his bed

Rachel smiled at a sleeping Zander.

"Alright well today was nice. It's getting late, so let's head to bed." Said Rachel

"The only downside was that I didn't get to dance with anyone"
Replied Garfield to Rachel's nice day statement.

"Oh come on it's not that bad" She said. Then she looked at him.

'He does looked a bit bummed out'

"Easy for you to say." He said

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked

"Nothing, I'm sorry." He said

Garfield looked up at her as he changed his image back to normal. She looked uneasy. As if she wanted to say something but was too shy.

"Got something in yer mind Rae-Rae?" He questioned

He could tell she was about to tell him not to call her that.

"Yes. I-I know this isn't, um, my type of thing but, if you want we can dance tomorrow?" She kinda questioned. You could barely see it but there was a blush, and the more he stared at her the darker it got.

'She is doing something nice. And for me.' He thought to himself

"Promise?" He asked

She looked at him, smiled a bit,and said

"Promise"

------------------------------------------------
A/N: Guess who is alive. Me. Alright, I apologize for my absence, hopefully y'all missed me a bit. Anywho I rewrote this chapter a few times after not being able to capture the correct way. TILL NOW (Took me long enough). So yeah. Hopefully this chapter is to your liking. Thankyou for the Brosives who have stuck with me through the bountiful and not so bountiful harvest in these months. Talking bout months, in a few I will complete a uear on Wattpad!!!:-)) Yeah surprisingly y'all have stayed here with me.
Also if you have any suggestions, go ahead and comment. Also tell me if I have made a grammar error. Liked it? Then say.so if you want to. I like to interact with y'all. (The reason I have A/Ns that are this long) So yeah.

Love you brosives and see you next time.;-P