How Time Passes By

MM"I'm Miss Martian"

Cy" Well hello Miss Martian, um what may I help you with?

MM" I need to talk to Robin and Beast boy."

--------------------------------------------

BB" So, the Doom Patrol and Batman want me and Rob to help Young Justice?"

MM" Yep"

Robin" Okay."

------------------------------------------

2 weeks later good byes were said, hugs were given, and the two Teen Titans left to help YJ

--------------------------------------------

Later it turned out BB was right about Terra.

--------------------------------------------

Many letters were sent to keep in touch. One year had passed and Robin was now Nightwing and Beastboy was now Changeling.

--------------------------------------------

One day Raven locked her self in her room and cried. The other Titans needed answers but none were given. You may ask why she cried. It was now two months after her 18th birthday and it turned out Trigon had a will. On the 18th birthday of his only daughter, Raven,she would receive greater power. She had to leave to train her new powers to protect her family. It would take 2 1/2 years to do so with her age and she had found Azar in another plane of existence. She left a note that she had to leave or everyone would be in great danger so read her note.

--------------------------------------------

Raven's Note

"Dear Titans, I must leave now. You may ask why, but I'll only say this: it's for your own safety. I will return in a couple of years. Don't look for me because you won't find me. I left my communicator and cellphone here. I'm sorry. I will miss you all and I wish you all luck for the future.

Sincerely,

Raven