Time Lapse: Raven

Raven P.O.V.

I had to leave. I once again had a huge(er) weight on my shoulders. More power. The more the merrier, right? WRONG! Well, at least it was my old mentor.
---------------------------------------------
Third Person P.O.V.

"There we go Raven, your getting it" said Azar. She looked like an elderly woman in mid 60s.

"Yay." Said Raven non exited. It had been 11 months since she left. Now she was 19 years old. She had already mastered half of her new powers. Demons, shadows,and fire were part of it. She could manipulate said powers above. She was still learning alchemy. She had basic knowledge of alchemy before this training because of her demon heritage, meaning she could use transmutation circles. Now she didn't need the circles. She was learning how to rearrange molecules. When she mastered it she would be able to make anything out of nothing. She could amplify the seven deadly sins. Also learning to show emotions. That meant they were trying to break the ties between her powers and emotions like her older half-brother,Kyd Wykkyd.

"Goodness gracious Raven, stop being so sarcastic and neutral all the time!" Said Raven's mother, Arella.

"Omg, I am cured. A++ parenting. Great job.Gee, thanks mom!" replied Raven with sarcasm

"You see what I mean Azar." said Arella

"I don't know Arella. I mean, you kind of walked into that one." Said Azar

"Mhm." said Raven with a smug look on her face.
---------------------------------------------
Now it was 2 years and 9 months since she left. She was now 20 years old with 11 months. The only thing she needed to do was break the ties between emotion and power.

" I'm kind of scared Azar."

" Don't be a wuss Arella. What harm can happen?"

"I guess maybe a kick to the face. This is like a suicide mission."

"I heard that mom!" yelled Raven from the other room.

"Good for you sweetie!" Replied Arella.

" Oh well." said Azar as she shoved Arella to go to the room.

After 1 hour of Arella tickling Raven with no explosions or worlds exploding or anyone dying, they were successful.

"You may go back to Earth. Don't go back to the Titans right away, but give them hints. Stay with your uncle Kenny and aunt Betty. Talk to Elliot and Jinx after the Titans know." said Azar as Raven opened a Portal.

"Got it. Bye mom, bye Azar."

"Bye Raven" said Azar and Arella in unison.

And she left.
---------------------------------------------

A/N: How did you like that? The A++ parenting thing is from a photo I saw on IG. It was a tumblr post that was the mom telling the kid to stop being depressed or something like that. I had Arella in there cuz I thought it would be funny with her and Azar teaching her with their comments. It is short cuz it is 3 AM in the morning here(Georgia) so yeah.