The Typo

TWO UPDATES A DAY OMG WHAT'S GOING ON

I would like to personally thank Putx943 who managed to save literally ALL the chapters of this book's old version. The 8 following chapters are back all thanks to her, go shower her in love. These are for her.

Muchas gracias cariña, eres la mejor. Te quiero mucho :3 Esos capítulos son para ti ❤️

______

Gerard's POV :

"He's just a friend !" I protested at a very doubtful Ray. Of course he didn't believe me.

"A friend who kisses your cheek all the time, hugs you a lot and stuff, okay. I get it. But a friend who calls you 'baby' and who insists that you guys sleep in the same bed during sleepovers? I call that a little bit too friendly to be nothing but friendship."

"It's the principle of a bromance, Ray. Fusional friendship. Frank is simply a very friendly and affectuous guy. As to sleeping with him, he said it had to be that way." I folded my arms defensively."

"What's going on?" I heard a feminine voice behind Ray and I.

"Lindsey, hi. What are you doing here?" I asked.

Lindsey froze for a second. "Sorry, I was supposed to make a reference about one of the author's other book but since it got deleted, people won't understand what I'm refering to." She sighed. "So just consider me your local lesbian fourth wall breaker, honey. Now, what's the matter boys?"

"The... author?" I arched an eyebrow before shrugging it off. "Um, well Ray thinks Frank is gay for me."

"Duh. Tell me something I don't know."

"I'm being serious, Lin !" I exclaimed.

"So am I, Gerd !" She exclaimed back mockingly.

Ray giggled.

I sighed. "Frank literally never hinted anything. Our relationship has been the same for years."

"At least he's not saying 'friendship' anymore. The veil of denial might be lifting," Ray whispered to Lindsey.

"Not so sure about that. Gee undertands fast but he need to be explained for a long time," Lindsey deadpanned.

"Guys," I whined. "My point is, he would've made a move a long time ago. He had the chance to multiple times. I'm saying we're just very close friends and that's it."

"And here comes denial again..." Lindsey mumbled, rolling her eyes.

She grabbed my phone in my pocket. "Well, there is only one way to find out. Unlock it please."

"What? Why?" I frowned as I did as told.

Lindsey snatched my phone from my hands without answering. She typed something fast and sent it before I took the device from her.

"What did you do?" I asked and Lindsey smirked. I looked down at the screen and sawwhat she had just sent.

Gerard to Frankie :
"Yo I know you're into me. Wanna fuck tonight?"