Warm Hands

Reuploaded and improved :)

Originally requested by @GerardArthurrWay idk if they still have that @ but we'll see-

Sorry this one is kinda short...
*makes Frank Iero is short jokes*
*audience laughs*

Virtual hugz to y'all (づ ̄3)

______

Gerard was cold. He and Frank were sitting on a bench at a bus stop. It was snowing and truly freezing outside : 14°F, or - 10°C, or approximately 263 Kelvin.

Very cold indeed. Or, as Gerard's boyfriend would put it, 'so cold my cum could freeze inside my balls'. To which the aforementioned boyfriend would add an annoyed 'fuck the snow', potentially accompanied with a graceful middle finger raised up at the clouds.

Speaking of which...

Frank and Gerard were snuggling closer to each other like two penguins to save every bit of warmth they could produce.

If Gerard did have at his disposal his favorite grey beanie placed carefully on top of his head, Frank had the privilege to be wearing gloves - beautifully decorated with skeleton bones.

"F-fuck..." Gerard uttered, his teeth chattering helplessly. "W-why did we miss that f-fucking bus?"

Frank only whined softly, hiding his boyfriend's hands in his gloved ones. Gerard nuzzled into the other one's coat.

At this point, his bare extremities were so cold it literally hurt. He couldn't shove them in his pockets because his hoodie didn't have any, and his pants pockets were barely big enough to fit his fingertips.

They both knew why they had missed the bus. As a matter of fact, they had already mentally noted not to get too... handsy after school. Behind their college, for instance.

Not so much of a good idea, unless you want to go home afoot while it is snowing.

Gerard sneezed and Frank let out an 'aww'. "That was the cutest little sneeze I've ever heard. You're like human Fluttershy," he said, stroking Gerard's cheek.

Gerard hummed, leaning into Frank's touch and resting his cheek on the palm of the gloved hand.

"Frankie...?" he said softly. "Can you lend me your gloves, please? Just for two minutes. I feel like my fingers are going to fall off."

"Mhm. But what then? We still have like 15 minutes to wait. Can't you just slide your hands in your sleeves or something?" Frank tilted his head. Gerard shrugged. He looked exhausted.

"Or maybe I could slide my hands in a place where they'd always stay warm..." Gerard trailed off.

Frank arched an eyebrow at his boyfriend. "You... Don't tell me you wanna shove them where I think you wanna shove them."

"Mmh, I don't know; where do you think I wanna shove them?" Gerard asked with a smirk.

"...Your pants?" Frank tried and Gerard laughed.

"Guess again," he said softly, making Frank's eyes widen a little. After a slightly awkward lack of answer from the latter, Gerard took that silence as a yes. Luckily, the two of them were alone in the snow, waiting for the last bus.