True... or False?

^ no more context is needed.

...Ok here's context:

Frank and his old friends have a game similar to truth or dare. One states anything and the others have to guess whether it's true or false.
No cheating is tolerated.

______

Frank smiled at the other man over his beer. The bill arrived on their table and when Gerard reached out for his pocket, Frank tutted.

"It's on me."

Gerard's eyebrows rose. "It's fine, you don't have to-"

Frank shook his head, all smiles. "-Let me insist, no worries. I mean, now that I got my wallet back, I can do that for you. I owe you this one, man."

Gerard smiled down at his lap then glanced up at Frank through his eyelashes with that same sweet grin.

Frank put a few bills on the table and smiled charmingly at the man in front of him. He just couldn't help himself.

"So, should we...go?" He asked. Gerard tilted his head. He finished his beer and chuckled.

"Go where?"
There was something sly about the glimmer in his eyes.

"I don't know, we could go anywhere." Frank motioned around himself. "But I think the one place we might enjoy the most is mine, isn't it, Gee?"

Gerard grinned. "It sure is, Frankie. Plus, your couch is like, so much more comfortable than mine. Your TV is bigger, too. How can you afford these things?" He asked as the both of them stood up.

"I don't..." Frank trailed off, his head a little foggy. "I'm super, super rich." He snorted. It wasn't true at all. Frank was just drunk. And so was Gerard.

Gerard let out an appreciative whistly. "You're like...Frankie Sinarta- Sinatra. Frank. Frank Sinatra. You're Frankie."

"Mmh. I'm Frank Sinatra." Frank let out mindlessly.

The two pretty best friends tried to grab the pub's doorknob at the same time. Their hands collided and the two of them giggled. Gerard grabbed it and held the door for his friend.

"What would we do at my place? We got the whole day ahead," asked Frank.

Gerard wrapped his arm around Frank's neck. "Let's plat True or False." He pouted.

"Sure. I'll start. I..." Frank started thinking hard as they walked to his flat. "I'm not rich."

Gerard laughed whole-heartedly and kissed the top of his head before letting go of his neck. "F-false."

"Yeah." Frank said. "Your turn."

"Uhhh... Bert fucking snores." Gerard giggled.

"Dude, have you forgotten he and I were roomies during that school trip in middle school? He fucking snores yeah, like a truck." He chuckled.

The two of them arrived before a small building. Frank fidgeted with his keys and tried hard to open the front door.
"I'm drunk, true or false?" He joked.