~Together~

Hey cuties! ❤ Thank you for all the love on the previous chapter. It really means a lot! For those who chose S in the previous chapter [which was majority]......) 

So without further ado let's begin.....

✨✨✨✨✨

Their eyes told stories

their lips would never utter.

✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

Manik who was walking in the corridor after getting his guitar strings saw Nandini in front of him.

He ran a bit to catch up with her and called her name.

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini who was about 15 to 20 steps away from the trap turned to manik.

Nandini: Haan, manik bolo?

Manik: kuch nahi, saath chalte na same place Jaana hai.

They start walking and Manik holds her hands. She looks at him but he looks ahead as if nothing is happening.

Nandini : Manik! Kya karrahe ho? Haath chodo, koi dekh lega.

Manik: *with the most innocent face* kya? Friends can't hold hands?

Nandini: they can but-

Manik: But-wut nothing. Aur waise bhi Ms Murthy yaha dekhne ke lihe koi hai hi nahi.

Nandini nods and starts to go again. When Manik stops and pulls her back. Nandini's back touches his torso and she turns her head sideways to look at him.

Manik: one more thing  Nandini, maine tumhare haath chodne keliye nahi thaama hai.

Nandini doesn't reply as she is shy so they continue walking. Soha turns back to see what is taking is taking so long and sees Manik with Nandini. Her blood boils at the sight of them holding hands.

'Aaaaaah'
Both Nandini and Manik cut their hands on the wire.

Soha pov

I only wanted to hurt you nandini for touching my Manik. But now I am also glad that Manik is also hurt because he held your hand. I am sorry baby I can't see you in pain. But  you deserve it this time as you  aren't  allowed to do that, you  are only  mine - Mine!! *laughs psychotically *

She was at a distance so they didn't hear her and anyway they were absorbed in their pain.

Coincidentally FAB5 passed there as they were on their way to the jam room. They ran to Manan and saw their hands.Mukti and Alya tried to tie a cloth on their hands but it was burning.  Quickly they helped them up and ran to the car that Cabir brought and rushed to the hospital. Alya and Dhruv went on his bike.