~ Little Moments Matter The Most ~

Hi! ^ adorable na!? ^
Enjoy reading.

* Manan moments *

......................................................................

" Nandini! Nan-dini!" screamed a restless Manik from the lounge.

" kya hai? Kyu itna chillarahe ho?" said Nandini from the kitchen as she was garnishing the dishes she prepared.

" why are you so far?"

" Hmm so this is the problem" and Manik nodded with a cute baby face as he sat pouting.

She walked a bit closer.

" ab?"

" Aur paas"

4 steps more

" aur paas"

5 steps more

" aur kareeb"

5 steps again.

" ab teek?"

"aur "

3 steps and she stood infront of him.

" ab aur itna kareeb Manik?"

He pulls her by her waist and buries his head inbetween her neck and holds her tight. He responds by wrapping her legs around his waist and hands around his neck.

" Itna kareeb Ki Hawa bhi humare beech na asake. Humari saansein ek hojaye. Humari dhadken khud peh khud sync hojaye"

" Aur Phir ankho mein ankhe dal Kar dekhenge, Bina koyi lafz Kaye baat samajh Jaye. Humari rooh ek hojaye"

" Humesha"

" Ab chalo utho manik, khana is getting cold."

" Nahi ! I don't want to leave you. " he pouts and tightens his grip an her waist.

" If you let go of me then I will give you your surprise at night. One that you have been waiting for sometime now ." She bargains with him whispering in his ears and placing a chaste kiss on his neck, she gets off his lap and runs to the table.

.....................................................................

" Wohooo! Another 6. Yes I am winning." exclaims an enthusiastic Manik as he brings his second bead home in ludo. Nandini just gazes at him smiling at her man-baby.

" Jaan, play na it's your turn. Stop checking me out, we will do that later. Now quickly."

She chuckled and continued to play.

....................................................................

Evening, in the bedroom

"Aaaaa uh  Manik! Softly and slowly na."

" Aur Kitna softly?"

" Ha! Aise Karo."

" Yayyy!!! Gira nahi!"

" Tum bhi na Nandu, itna tension cards ke girne se. "😁

"Ab hum kya kare? Mujhe aur games khelna hai. " asks a pouting Nandini sitting crossed legged in his shirt   and  her tights  on the couch with her hands in fists under her chin?

Manik thought she looked so adorable like a cut baby and gathering her in his arns kissed her chubby cheeks tightly!!!

" Chalo my baby needs entertainment! We will go out." he says going to put her down. But she stops him and hugs him closer. " nah uh godi plz" he chuckles. " jaisa my jaan wishes "