~Bonds~

Malhotra Mansion

Fab3 : Welcome back!

Manan get a shock due to the sudden shouting and take a few steps back. Cabir stood behind them.

Manik: yeh sab kya hai? Kyu?

Dhruv: Buddy, tu aur nandini hospital se wapas ayi ho. Toh humne socha Ki ek choti si get together rakhe. Sirf hum 7.

Cabir : it's a celebration for your hands.

Mukti : Haath keliye party?

Cabir : Haan ab haath Bach Gaye na? Amputate hone se, isiliye.

Navya : *from behind* wah kya logic lagaya tumne joker jii . Hum toh surprised hai. Wah! 👏👏👏

Cabir : thank you madhubala jii ! Thank you!

Manik : I think his brain went on a holiday.

Alya : woh toh permenant holiday peh hai.

They all laugh and Cabir makes a grumpy face. Navya moves to him and pulls his cheeks.

(Cavya live together as the show so their bonding is strong)

Nandini : Party shuru kare?

Mukti : yup! Let's go outside choti.

(A /N when they would come to visit Manan their bonding happened. Sometimes Mukti would come alone and Manik would be sleeping so nandu and her would talk. Moments will be shown in bonus chapters ✨)

Decoration
(imagine a pool on the left by that small light)

Decoration(imagine a pool on the left by that small light)

They all sat down, joked laughed and talked the night away.

The initial awkwardness between all the girls vanished when they fell into an easy conversation. Seeing them like that, no one would have every guessed they didn't talk before.

They talked about hair, boys and how irritating they can be 😂, about Alya's designs and random topics.

The boys talked among themselves. (honestly I have no idea what boys talk about) Dhruv brought up the topic of a new bike edition. Soon they got talking about the model, range colour and all that.

Soon the girls got bored and decided to have fun with the boys.

Nandini : why don't we never have I ever with the boys?

Navya : humare saath reke kya genius ideas mile!

Mukti : I am in!

Alya : time for some masti

Game

( so the game will be that they will spin a bottle and whoever the bottle stops at has to say never have I ever. Then whoever has done what the person said will drink ( cool drinks) from their glasses. Then that person will spin the bottle and so on)