~ Your Timing Is So Bad ~

" Hands up where we can see them."

"Why officer? What have I done? "

" You are under arrest for murder  and faking signatures on legal documents."

" Excuse me, what proof do you have? How can you accuse me of something like that?"

🄰 🄵🄴🅆 🄷🄾🅄🅁🅂 🄴🄰🅁🄻🄸🄴🅁

Cabir's. Pov

Flip it! That idiot. Jab milunga na toh ek punch dunga. Samajh tha kya hai woh? Itna Bara risky plan Karega aur mein chup chap dekhthe rahungi. Hadh hai Matlab really!

Huh! I hope they are fine. And everything is on track. Oh yes! My turn now. * parks the car on the side of the road, and makes a call*

..............      ............   ...........  ............

Neyonika is impatiently waiting for Estraneo to arrive, pacing across the lounge. Estraneo enters" Is the work done?"

Estraneo replies " Yes ma'am. The car has exploded with them inside."

" Good, now go underground and you will get your payment." Neyonika replies  smiling / smirking crazily. " Ab proof Kaun deha mere kilaaf? Poor babies. Overconfidence ka toh yahi ek downfall hai, galtiya karne ke chances increase Hoti Hai. Aur Neyonika Malhotra makes no mistakes. Estraneo leaves.

...............

( edit: For a second I thought I lost my book, but realized the wifi is bad. Anyways continue and hello! After a long time!)

.................... ✨

" Hands up where we can see them."

"Why officer? What have I done? "

" You are under arrest for murder  and faking signatures on legal documents."

" Excuse me, what proof do you have? How can you accuse me of something like that!"

" Here is your proof Neyonika!" Says Manik while the police enters with Estraneo, Soha and Harshad.

Neyonika was shocked and speechless.  But also furious.

" Kya Hua Neyonika? Heraan ki soha and harshad are alive after your elaborate planning of bombing their car? " Nandini says while Neyonika stared on. The police lady comes forward to take her in cuffs.

" Well don't be! After all this is just the beginning. We got all the proofs. From soha pretending to be my girlfriend, Harshad along with you taking my signatures, your calls with Estraneo. Everything. Recorded and filed! And it was easy with the help of the force to stage an explosion. "

" No no no! Tum jaante nahi hoon main Kaun hoon! Neyonika Malhotra! I will ruin you in a second "

" Not anymore!"  says a powerful voice from behind them.  Shrikant Malhotra entered with Cabir. " Divorce derahi hoon tumhe. Aajse tum Malhotra nahi hai. "

" Main sign nahi karoongi" Neyonika says when she sees the paper. " You have too, after everything you can't do anything to get away. You have no choice but to sign the papers and the court will choose my side. Especially with all the evidence."

Having no choice, she signed the papers. The police walked out with Neyonika, Harshad and Soha . While walking out, " I will be back! This game isn't over! " yelled Neyonika.

" Yeah yeah! Bye bye Neyonika. " Cabir waved to her and asked her to say bye to the camera. She glared and walked out. " Seriously Cabir, camera? You are recording this for what?"

" Arre if I ever need entertainment na, I can always go back and look at this footage. Their expressions are so comical." relleod Cabir.  They rolled their eyes at him.

" Dad!" Exclaimed Manik and hugged him." Mera baccha, how are you? "

" All good aur app"

" Theek hoon. Much lighter now."

" Our plan went smoothly. Especially this last explosion part. Who would have known Soha and Harshad were gonna double cross Neyonika. Thankfully we got an identical electronically controlled car and exploded it."

" By the way Manik, your timing is so bad! Seriously you had to call me when I was going to have my delicious, scrumptious, mouth watering breyani made by Madhuballa and Panneer masala with jalebis for dessert! Ayee haaye!!..... Bad timing Bro! "

But did his words have any effect on Manik? Nah, nope, nada. Why? Woh kya hai na... Nandini keh saath aankho mein aankhe dalkhe Baath karrahe the.

*eyelock*

Cabir went closer and leant to them. They got startled." Kya? Personal space keh Bara mein Kabhi sunna hai?"  Manik asks pulling nandini closer to him.

" Of course sunna hai. Par mein decipher karne Ki khoshish karraha tha. Ki tum dono kya Baath karrahe the. Matlab aankho ke saath."

" Gosh Biraaa!"

" Chalo Cabir let's go out and have lunch. We'll leave the lovebirds to talk. "

" Dad! ".   " Uncle!"

" Haan tum dono Baath Karo and enjoy Karo. When I come back, we are going to talk about everything. " Says Shrikant and walks out with Cabir skipping happily because he is going to get food.

What? Food is life!

" Uncle wants to talk to us? About what? " says nandini with a slightly scared face, turning to Manik.

" I guess about our relationship and our future." guesses Manik. " But we got nothing to be scared of! We love each other and are sure about our relationship"

"  True! It's just that nervousness. But I love you!" they hug. "I love you more"

" Nah I love you most" exclaims Nandini.

" Well then I love you most- est!"

Humesha!"

.................

The end!
please give feedback on this.

I might edit a bit of it sometime in the future!

1/2 more chapters left! Then bonus chapters are in progress.

I want honest feedback please, how was the book? What did you enjoy? What did you not enjoy?

Lots of love,
Queen22fireheart 💞