~ Revealations (1) ~

Hi everyone! How are you all? A new update, yay! Before reading if you have forgotten what happened previously please do check the previous updates and read
~ Girlfriend~ .  I have changed a few things and unfortunately

****Soha alert ****

* unedited* 

......................................................................
Dont trust everything you see
Even salt looks like sugar.
......................................................................

P

ark

Nandini: Abhi!, you monkey! It's been so long.

Abhi : Indeed Doll. Anyway I want you to meet someone special.

Nandini: Ohh, someone huh!?  Special someone?

Abhi : Yes! Ab inse milo (meet) , the love of my life.

Mukti : ........ * widens eyes*

They are both shocked to see each other.

Abhi: Senorita, inse milo my Doll, baby cousin Nandini. * turns toward Nandu* yeh hai the love of my life, Mukti.

Nandini: Janti hoon bhai, we go to the same college.

Abhi: Yeh toh bohot achi baat hai. Wow!

Mukti: Choti!! * hugs her* I missed you so much.

Abhi : You two know each other? This is great. My Doll and Senorita get along. Haaye so cute.

Nandini: Leave this Bhaiyu. You tell me about Mukti and you.... How this happened? I wanna know.

Mukti: Chal, let's go for dinner and talk.

Abhi:  Mukku, I love you sooo much. Food here I come. * runs to the car *

Mukti: Sometimes I wonder if he loves me or food more?

They go to the car.

......................................................................

Cavya's home

Navya: * shouts from the lounge* Cabir, come here. How long will you take?!

Cabir:........

Navya : Cabir!!

Cabir:.........

Navya : * goes to the room to check on him and see if he fell asleep in the shower... Again* Aaye joker! Yeh dusht insaan idhar sorahe hai aur mein waha wait karrahi thi to watch a movie. Hmph!

But haaye Kitna cute lagta hai yeh joker. Bilkul innocent baccha ke tarrah sorraha hai. Lekin pata nahi konse nashe chadtha hai isse utne peh. Humesha pranks, jokes, sarcasm, teasing me  with that nickname. Anyway abhi isse zone dete hai waarna iski mood swings 😵🤯.  ** covers him with the blanket** and goes to the other side and lies down. Looking * admiring* him and thinking about her feelings for him, Navya eventually gets pulled into dreamland.

.....................................................................

Back to MukBhi and Nandini 

They enter the restaurant talking about everything and nothing. they're in their own little bubble of happiness and laughter sitting at their table until Nandini spots something. Seeing her  unresponsive them, MukBhi look in the same direction.